What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

5 months of sales and down sides of Colorado

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
That article is filled with holes.

Very poorly written piece using anecdotal evidence to try to skew data.

The author writes about a shooting involving a husband high on pot. If the husband was high on alcohol, we would not be debating the legality of alcohol, but rather, talking about the shitty things people do when they are drunk.

Two very different conversations.

I'd guess there is a good chance he was on other drugs at the time of the incident. Whether prescribed or otherwise. Literally every mass shooting incident we've had in the past 20 years or so has involved the shooter being on or coming off prescription psyche meds known to induce such forms of violent psychosis in a small % of patients.

Jhhnn

Veteran
I'd guess there is a good chance he was on other drugs at the time of the incident. Whether prescribed or otherwise. Literally every mass shooting incident we've had in the past 20 years or so has involved the shooter being on or coming off prescription psyche meds known to induce such forms of violent psychosis in a small % of patients.

It's impossible to tell from a distance. The best & most honest news articles mention that he had taken pain killers as well. As you say, he may have been prescribed other psychotropic drugs as well.

I just feel badly for the guy, hope he can get back a life at some point in the future.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
There is the Denver man who, hours after buying a package of marijuana-infused Karma Kandy from one of Colorado’s new recreational marijuana shops, began raving about the end of the world and then pulled a handgun from the family safe and killed his wife,

LOL

If they really want to be taken seriously they shouldn't still be doing this:

devilsharvest.jpg

assassin-of-youth.jpg

reefer_madness3.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts