What's new

4 Strains in Hempy, one tent!

Dakine

Veteran
Damn bro I give you major props. I dont think I could use just perlite &/Or Vermiculite. I cant even get my organic soiless mixes right. Currently have a bad problem with 1 of my girls..

But the perlite way sounds like it would be SUPER easy to Burn and/or create deficiencies haha. My bad but what are you feeding them currently? That Mazar does look like its gonna be bud from top to bottom. Im not to sure why but I have a weird feeling that the Trainwreck is gonna be a small but pretty damn potent yield.

If you had to describe each girls smells. What do they smell like to you?

lazylathe

Thanks bro!
I will do better next time, hopefully!

Just remember to always go lower than recommended to stay safe!
I also had a look at your soil mix and think that it might be too hot for young plants.
I would start them in plain soil in those plastic red cups:
use 2, cut the bottom half off one and slide it into the full cup.
Fill with soil and plant seedling and let grow using plain water for the first two weeks.
Then let it dry out a bit and remove the outer cup and transplant the whole half cup into your final container.
You will have a bigger root mass and more explosive growth because it will be hungry by then.

As for smells:

Auto berry Bomb starts out seriously diesely and then softens to more floral, berry undertones but the first whiff is super strong! Smells like a fine perfume after 5 minutes or so!
Auto Blackberry kush has the strangest smell. To me it smells exactly like Tangerine Dream at first and then softens into a dark berry smell. Very intoxicating!
Purple Mazar is diesel and haze all the way through! This one is going to be killer!
Trainwreck is still too far behind to molest for a proper smell test!

Thanks for asking! My fingers smell heavenly now!
And it is time to hit some purple Space Cookies, most amazing colors and smell ever!

lazylathe

Day 62 update!

Sorry for the long delay... Kids arrived home and pandemonium ensued for two weeks...
Plants suffered for those weeks and some show signs of the stress...
On the other hand the Great White Shark has exploded with growth and is FEMALE!!!! So happy about this one! I have her sitting in a container and am just using the drained water to re-water her for a week. I change out the solution weekly and so far this has been very easy to maintain and no issues yet!

The Berry Bomb is coming down tonight when the lights turn on again. It's about 50/50 amber milky at the moment, so perfect timing!
The other all need another week or 3 to fully mature.
The Trainwreck never did take off and remained small and fragile, she is tucked away at the back of the tent now as a lost cause.

Enough chatter, on with the pics!
Lets start with the new addition, Great White Shark! About 20 days old.

IMG_3132_zps3temkciu.jpg

Auto Blackberry still has another week or so left

IMG_3134_zpscjecpmmc.jpg

Purple mazar is still doing her thing and fattening up slowly!

IMG_3135_zpslnmzvgvi.jpg

Auto Berry Bomb has fattened up nicely!

IMG_3133_zpswnxbj4a8.jpg

And the crazy trichrome covered buds!! Amazing!!

IMG_3138_zpsf5ywhdbr.jpg

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 62 update!

Sorry for the long delay... Kids arrived home and pandemonium ensued for two weeks...
Plants suffered for those weeks and some show signs of the stress...
On the other hand the Great White Shark has exploded with growth and is FEMALE!!!! So happy about this one! I have her sitting in a container and am just using the drained water to re-water her for a week. I change out the solution weekly and so far this has been very easy to maintain and no issues yet!

The Berry Bomb is coming down tonight when the lights turn on again. It's about 50/50 amber milky at the moment, so perfect timing!
The other all need another week or 3 to fully mature.
The Trainwreck never did take off and remained small and fragile, she is tucked away at the back of the tent now as a lost cause.

Enough chatter, on with the pics!
Lets start with the new addition, Great White Shark! About 20 days old.

View Image

Auto Blackberry still has another week or so left

View Image

Purple mazar is still doing her thing and fattening up slowly!

View Image

Auto Berry Bomb has fattened up nicely!

View Image

And the crazy trichrome covered buds!! Amazing!!

View Image

Great show!

lazylathe

41 Day update for Auto BBK and Auto Great White Shark!

The GWS is impressive, she stands 26" tall and about the same width.
Lots of bud sites and nice thick stems! She is really liking her environment!

The BBK is pretty good and way better than the last one! Think they are quite sensitive to the environment.
She stands at 18" tall and the buds are beautiful!!

I have changed my technique for these two plants and will automate it next time for an even easier grow!
The other major change i will make is to only grow one strain at a time, makes maintenance easier.
Right now i have the two pots sitting in their own reservoirs, just one small drainage hole.
I keep the water level above the hole so they can drink whenever they want and i can leave them for a few more days, not that i do.
I only check the PPM in the reservoir and top up and adjust in there. I have not checked the pH once.
Plants are thriving, so it must be okay!
Next time i will add a pump on a timer for auto watering.

Picture time!

The tent as it is today, not light all the way at the top of the tent!
I will keep it there from start to finish as it was too low and stunted everything last time... Stupid mistake! These CMH are BRIGHT!!!

J6YPADF.jpg

GWS bud

XuYbDjK.jpg

BBK bud

UCspj2m.jpg

Dakine

Veteran
I like the looks of that Auto Berry Bomb homie! Damn good job! Is the BBK Purpling up even more? Hows the smells coming off of that GWS?

Man your making me want to finish getting the parts for my CMH. Having to worry about money sucks lol.. FML

lazylathe

Thanks bro!!
The BBk is purpling up more and more every day and it is looking awesome.
The smell is very hard to describe, strong and almost synthetic smells.
Think it is going to be a winner!

The GWS just smells like weed at the moment, you know that typical weed plant smell.
The flowers smell like weed still as no trichrome development yet.

I know about the money thing as well...
I managed to buy a cheap CMH set up and it is working very well so far.
You can also go the cheap route and use an older magnetic ballast and then just buy the actual CMH bulb and holder and have the ballast outside the tent to help with heat.
I did it this way the first time and it worked really well.

lazylathe

Day 55 update!

Think i have the pH thing under control now! All watering going in are mixed correctly and then allowed to sit for a while to stabilize. I then check and adjust the pH until it is 6.
The leaves are not changing as much as they were, so that is a good sign!
Only issue now is the light cannot go any higher and the GWS is showing a bit of heat stress... I have positioned a fan to blow above the canopy to cool things down.
Temp in tent is 23C.

I also rescued the Mint and Basil plants from my wife. They are much happier now!

Overall shot
Jk4Zrcs.jpg

BBK
4dkx6zt.jpg

BBK
PyZWJq5.jpg

Hard to get a good shot here but the leaves are dark purple and the pistils are pure white! Quite a contrast that is very pretty!

GWS
wy5NBVv.jpg

GWS
ftjTqlU.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts