What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

4,000 watts 64 plants, Ready Set Grow :)

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Quazi said:
Your grow is so inspiring man.

Can't wait to see what happens after the flip.

-Q :rasta:

Hey quazi thanks for stopping by, still appreciate you bringing the camera date to my attention :)

P

Purple_trees

those recent pics are amazing! Good stuff! Cleanest room ever. Verry proper

strydr

Blaze, I have to say, you do some amazing things.
There's a short list of people here that inspire me, and you are on that list.

I've gone from just reading, to finally growing, thanks in large part to your DWC tutorial.
mad respect

rr14

blaze, what model of uv lights are you running? Where did you buy them? Do they run hot (temperature hot)?

D

DND

blazeoneup said:
Started mixing the soil today. Got about half way.

The mix I am using is simple. 1 3.8 cf bag of pro mix, 1 2cf bag of miracle grow organic, 1/4 bag of foxfarm ocean forest, 1 cup blood meal 1 cup bone meal 3/4 cup dolomite lime, and 1&1/2 cups of kelp meal. 20% chunky perlite!

Just catching up with this tread, very nice setup indeed. With the mixture above, how many 3 gallon bags can you fill?

K

Karma Genetics

Looking mighty fine there Blazeoneup. You still the master at running super clean rooms. Love seeing you grow on soil this run.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
DND said:
Just catching up with this tread, very nice setup indeed. With the mixture above, how many 3 gallon bags can you fill?

14-16 somewhere in that area!

What up blaze?

I haven't been on IC in a while, and I happened to run across yer thread.....real nice work.

One question that you might have already answered: How do you handle the run off water from the bottoms of the grow bags when you water the girls?

RUSH

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Rush i have each bag setting in a little plastic tray which is just big enough to catch the run off, Which isnt very much anyways because i water slow but through-out.

Jack Dalton

Just cant wait to see 64 urge go crazy in flower under 4k watts! This will be a total inferno! It will be like 64 supermodels turns into a multi-shaking orgasm at the same time! Blindfold me now, because my eyes cant stand this anymore!