What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

33 Suspected of Overdosing on Synthetic Marijuana in Brooklyn

33 Suspected of Overdosing on Synthetic Marijuana in Brooklyn

• Yes.

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • No.

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • I can't remember....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mr.brunch

Veteran
Difference is that cannabis has been thoroughly tested for thousands of years so you can be pretty sure there ain't no toxic dose.
You could eat 50 fkin brownies if you wanted, you'd just sleep, and maybe hurl a few chunks.

Lochinvar

These synthetic cannabis compounds are giving the real 'erb a bad name. They are making this stuff seriously physically addictive, and it turns people into zombies, by the looks of it.

I found this video, which seems to have be made by some air-head, who films and comments about these people in NY who got totally whacked on it.

Looks to me like when they mixed this fake 'erb crap up, they made it strong enough to 'Zombify' a score or more victims...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f70_1468464827

He's on that mojo. Get that boy some milk!

St. Phatty

All this is very depressing as it's becoming more normal for people to have a powder instead of a flower as the introduction to altered consciousness :moon:

That's one of the problems with the greed/control inspired Drug War (which is really a form of Civil war, but I digress.)

The way the laws are, it creates an incentive for people to create and/or sell mind-altering substances that are legal - without going through ATF or cannabis paperwork.

I like to save my lungs for the good stuff !! :woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts