What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

250W of Funk

G

always awesome updates here tml! i love the selection man, how many plants do you run in a time under a 250? i'll be back in a few days for sure. :joint:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Day 65 Cheezy Bastard harvest

Day 65 Cheezy Bastard harvest

:wave:

H&L - Thanks much man :smile:
:biglaugh: I started off with 1 and it's made it's way to 4 :canabis:
That'll be my cap though...4 should be enough to produce me what I need under the 250W.
Thanks for poppin in :D

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Day 65 Cheezy Bastard Harvest

7622Cheezy_Bastard-1_Day_65_Flower-1.jpg

^ She was left a whole 10 days longer than the other. I'm hoping it shows in the results :yummy:

7622Cheezy_Bastard-1_Day_65_Flower-2.jpg

7622Cheezy_Bastard-1_Day_65_Flower-3.jpg

7622Cheezy_Bastard-1_Day_65_Flower-4.jpg

7622Cheezy_Bastard-1_Day_65_Flower-5.jpg

7622Cheezy_Bastard-1_Day_65_Flower-6.jpg

7622Cheezy_Bastard-1_Day_65_Flower-7.jpg

7622Cheezy_Bastard-1_Day_65_Flower-8.jpg

The Harvest

7622Cheezy_Bastard-1_Harvest_Day_65.jpg

Hope you enjoyed....I still have 1 more plant to come down...but she's sativa dom. and looks like she may take another week or even 2 :yoinks:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Dried Buds

Dried Buds

Got a decent little stash curing right now
Figured I'd show some dried buds that have been stuffed in jars

Pacific Shark
7622Pacfic_Shark_Jarred.jpg

7622Pacfic_Shark_Dry_Nuggies.jpg

Cheezy Bastard
7622Cheezy_Bastard_Dry_Nugs.jpg

My other Pacific Shark is still going strong...I'll be back with the pics when harvest comes though :lurk:

G

wow man, :respect:

what kinda yields did you pull off of those? both look sensational!

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
A big Thanks H&L :smile:

I pulled about 34Grams on the PS and 37Grams on the first CB. Should be around the same for the other 2 plants.
After all is said and done, it looks like I'll be at about 150Grams for 4 plants under 292W.
Thanks for your visits and kind compliments :smile:

guineapig

Veteran
All these pics are amazing....you take some otherwise average-looking strains and turn
them into super-dank frosted forests!!!!

That Pacific Shark looks sooooo funky.....you are truly the 250 watt master......
Hortilux has a new 250 watt Super HPS bulb, just in case this interests you......

Such a showcase of strains.....:woohoo:

Keep up the great work!!!

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

G

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TML16 again."

DAMN! :smile:

nice pull man, over 5 zips of top-shelf herb off a 250 sounds fantastic! im about to start building myself a 250 cab, you've further inspired me... :D

G

Nice thread man. Really love that blueberry. Gotta be DJ's version finishing around 50 days...I'm running two Dutch Passion BB right now, very indica, but still expecting to take 70+ days according to my buddy I got it from. Keep the pics coming...your work with a single 250W is awesome. :wave:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got the same thing happening 2 me...R+ does't work ...so then its K+ :smile:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Thanks Guys :wave:

guineapig - Thanks :laughing:
I think the northern climate helps builds a good frost :yes:
:chin: Right now I'm running a Phillips 250W bulb. Don't even really know if it's designed for growing, but they seem to do the trick. I just installed this new bulb last grow...I find they last about a year. Thanks for the tip :smile:
I'm starting to get into some top notch strains now...gonna be running Purple Bastard and Arcata Trainwreck X Strawberry Diesel next round :woohoo:
Thanks very much for your kind compliments :smile:

H&L - Glad to see you back again so soon :wave:
:biglaugh: If there was one and only complaint I had about this site is the little amounts of rep they allow you to spread.
The gesture is just as nice.
Glad I could be inspiring :biglaugh: Can't go wrong with a 250W cab. They are stealth, low heat, and very cost efficient. You can produce some top notch smoke with them too :canabis:
Best of luck in your efforts :ying: I recommend you check out pontiac's stealth 250W cab
Thanks for your kind compliments and visits :friends:

Stoned2Death - Thanks very much man :smile:
I've been told a few times my BB must be the DJ version :chin: It was gifted to me in a parking lot by a complete stranger :biglaugh: So, I just consider myself blessed to just have it. It's amazing how fast a plant so potent and tasty can mature like that :yoinks:
I didn't realize the DP version took 70 days to finish
8378smiley-shocked.gif

Thanks again!

stretchpup - :laughing: I'm hoping after a few years of growing I'm starting to get there.
Thanks much :smile:

Core - :biglaugh: Happened to you too eh?
They get me all the time with that.
Thanks all the same...glad you ran into my pic thread :lurk:

Thanks again guys for all your great replies, compliments, and support :wave:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran

GNJ - Thanks friend :smile: I appreciate the big applause :D

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Figured I'd throw up a couple of cool shots I took of my sativa Pacific Shark at day 74 and the harvest you can look forward to soon enough

7622Pacific_Shark-2_Day_74_Flower-1.jpg

7622Pacific_Shark-2_Day_74_Flower-2.jpg

7622Pacific_Shark-2_Day_74_Flower-3.jpg

7622Pacific_Shark-2_Day_74_Flower-4.jpg

I liked the nice foxtails on her...so I thought I'd share :lurk:

Hope you enjoy :smile:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran

BorisTheBlaze - Thanks man :smile: I will have fun with it. I get to enjoy the best part of the grow now....smoking it! :smoker:

S2D - Funny you mention that...I'm usually not too partial to sativas. I'm more of a couchlock indica type of guy.
The variety will be nice and the wife likes the sativas though :yes:
Patience indeed....this is going to be my longest flowering plant ever! :yoinks: I have day 83 set in my mind as the chop date...but we'll see :chin:
Thanks for the visit eh :wave:

crzygir - Thank You Much :smile: Welcome to ICmag :wave:

Thanks for your replies :friends: I'll be back after the harvest :joint: