What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

250W of Funk

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Day 54 Blueberry harvest

Day 54 Blueberry harvest

Well I finally get to update my harvest pic thread :woohoo:

I took one of my Blueberry ladies at day 54...here's where she was at:

a few macros:
7622Blueberry-2_Day_54_Flower-3.jpg

7622Blueberry-2_Day_54_Flower-9.jpg

7622Blueberry-2_Day_54_Flower-5.jpg

7622Blueberry-2_Day_54_Flower-10.jpg

The Harvest

^ Didn't hit my yield standard, but I havn't harvested in awhile...so this is a very welcome harvest :yummy:
I think I need to change my bulb :chin:
I've even been told by some growers they change theirs every grow :yoinks:

Anyways...I'm a happy with the clean, and potent little harvest I have and stick around cuz I got 2 more plants gettin the chop this week! :woohoo:

:wave:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Day 60 Blueberry + Harvest shots

Day 60 Blueberry + Harvest shots

Well...I'm a little late updating this thread, but I took both my other plants at day 60 :wooho:

Here's how it turned out:

Blueberry-1

7622Blueberry-1_Day_60_Flower-5.jpg

7622Blueberry-1_Day_60_Flower-6.jpg

Harvest

Check out the Passion #1 next :lurk:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Passion #1 Day 60 + chop

Passion #1 Day 60 + chop

Passion #1 always eluded a decent harvset indoors for me, yet always produces grade-a smoke :joint:
Outdoors it's a must have :yummy:

Passion #1

7622Passion_1_Day_60_Flower-4.jpg

7622Passion_1_Day_60_Flower-5.jpg

The Harvest

Come back and visit often...all the nice harvest shots go here...got alot of variety coming up in the next few grows too :smile:

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Simply excellent in all facets of growing! I have seen many grows and your is by far one of the most practical and effecient. I would love to see what you could do with a couple of 1kwers in that space!!! Good job TML!!!

sugabear_II

Veteran
TML16 said:
Passion #1 always eluded a decent harvset indoors for me, yet always produces grade-a smoke :joint:
Outdoors it's a must have :yummy:

nice pictures - when does the passion finish outside?

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey there Guys :wave:

Rainman - That's quite the compliment. Thank You :smile:
I wouldn't mind giving a couple 1K'ers a run either, just for the fun :biglaugh:
When I started growing, I wanted to grow enough quality weed for myself with using minimal efforts, energy, and money...this is the grow plan I've adapted to, and it seems to work out :yes:

mtnjohn - Thanx man...always appreciated :smile:

sugabear_II - Thanks :wink:
Passion #1 is rated as a 45 day finisher by DP's standards. Mid Sept. I believe for Northern Hemisphere grows.
Outdoors it's the most amazing taste with the perfect potency :yummy:

Thanks for the visits :wave:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
More harvests....

More harvests....

Rainman - Thanks once again my friend :friends:

I don't always update this thread as much as I should...but that's what it's here for. Just a collection of my harvests :woohoo:

Just got back from the Dam!
So...here's the last few you've missed out on

Hempstar

I took her at day 42...early, because I needed smoke and she almost looked ready. It was worth it, but I only scored about 18 grams or so :confused:
Didn't turn out as well as Hempstars of the past.
7622Hempstar_Day_42_Flower-2.jpg

Grape

Extremely frosty and delicious :yummy: Weight was decent for such a small plant. I think it was 26 Grams. She was taken at day 52 because I was leaving for vacation. Coulda stood max one more week. Lotsa ambers on her though.
7622Grape_Flower_Day_52-3.jpg

7622Grape_Dry_Nugs.jpg

Freeze

She was my pride that round and yielded me about 1 Zip. Great lemony taste too :yummy: Also taken at day 52, she was perfectly done.
7622Freeze_Flower_Day_52-2.jpg

7622Freeze_Flower_Day_52-5.jpg

7622Freeze_Dry_Nugs.jpg

Hope you enjoyed :lurk:
I'll be back with my best show yet come next harvest :sasmokin:

Sleepy

Veteran
i know i've said it before...

i know i've said it before...

...but it is just amazing what you do with 250 watts! :yoinks:

nice work, TML!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
TML
howzit brother? Man what great a grow.. And im not going to say for a 250 w too.. lol..
But they kick ass is what i must say/... Great work brother bbl peace..

sack

Last edited:

natefrog

that bb is especially stunning TML16......i'm bettin she's DJ's.....you know, i remember Grape from the first or second cannabible..........looked EXACTLY like that..... bud structure is identical.....that has to be it.....i think J.King said it originated in Florida and also seen in Eugene.......ive yet to see her around the PNW myself......SK#1 genes i think......iffen your interested and dont have the books i can dig it up and post it......great show brother!....nate

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
:wave: I appreciate the comments and compliments guys :smile:

Sleepy - Thanks eh! :yes: You always make a guy feel good about his grow.

SackoWeed - Your compliments are well appreciated brother :cool: Thanks for stopping in and enjoying :lurk:

natefrog - Thanks Eh! :D
Great info!
short story...I was gifted the BB in a parking lot by a complete stranger, so it would be nice to have info on her heritage. She is a killer potent bud with amzing tastes and aromas :yummy: She does look quite similar to some of the other DJ's BB's I've seen here on ICmag too :chin:
Dunno where the Grape came from either, but we get tonnes of it for bagweed around here. I have a never ending supply of Grape seeds.
It's one of the most prefered tasting weeds. Everyone that smokes it comments on how "Grapey" the taste actually is
8378smiley-drool1.gif

I did read the first Cannabis Grow Bible from Greg Green too...is this the book you are refering too?
Thanks for the info, the visit, and your kind compliments :smile:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Cheezy Bastard

Cheezy Bastard

Been a good long while since I've updated...but this thread will see alot of action soon as I start the harvest of 4 plants.

I have 2 strains going right now. Cheezy Bastard - (Big Buddha Cheese X Purple Bastard) and Pacific Shark - (Jade Mikado X Great White Shark)

Here's the first Cheezy Bastard to come down at day 55

7622Cheezy_Bastard_2_Day_55_Flower-1.jpg

7622Cheezy_Bastard_2_Day_55_Flower-3.jpg

7622Cheezy_Bastard_2_Day_55_Flower-4.jpg

7622Cheezy_Bastard_2_Day_55_Flower-6.jpg

7622Cheezy_Bastard_2_Day_55_Flower-7.jpg

7622Cheezy_Bastard_2_Day_55_Flower-5.jpg

The Harvest

7622Cheezy_Bastard_2_Day_55_Harvest-1.jpg

Hope you enjoyed my pics :lurk:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
While checking out some pics threads I came across this, awesome pics as always, I thought I would drop in here to say hi

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Dr Dog - Thanks bro :smile:
I just put this thread together for a collection of my harvests. It's always easy to go back and check out past grows that way :yes:

pickledLSD - Thanks man :smile:

BorisTheBlaze - I agree :yes: I try and be both earth efficient and self-sufficient :smile:
Thanks eh :D

I'll be back sometime this week with the harvest of my Pacific Shark (Jade Mikado X Great White Shark) :canabis:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Day 62 Pacific Shark

Day 62 Pacific Shark

Lougrew! - Thanks man :smile:
Thats a great complimrnt coming from you. We've all seen your fabulous garden :yoinks: I call that a field of dreams :biglaugh:
I appreciate the visit...here's some more for ya...

_________________________________________________________________________________________

As I've mentioned this is the Pacific Shark from Willy Jack seeds. It's Jade Mikado X Great White Shark

7622Pacific_Shark_Day_62_Flower-1.jpg

^ Had some bad spider mite issues...but she made it.
She yielded some nice frosty buds though :yummy:

7622Pacific_Shark_Day_62_Flower-2.jpg

7622Pacific_Shark_Day_62_Flower-3.jpg

7622Pacific_Shark_Day_62_Flower-5.jpg

7622Pacific_Shark_Day_62_Flower-6.jpg

7622Pacific_Shark_Day_62_Flower-7.jpg

7622Pacific_Shark_Day_62_Flower-4.jpg

The Harvest

7622Pacific_Shark-1_Harvest_Day_62-1.jpg

7622Pacific_Shark-1_Harvest_Day_62-2.jpg

Hope you enjoyed :lurk:
Come back in a few days for yet another harvest :yoinks: