What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

greyfader

one must think of HRC as the kenyens third term, much like bumbling brandon.
mike might make it the kenyens fourth term.
i didn't witness President Trump saying he prevented WW2, or for jeb being resident who invaded Iraq.
as for the whales....He has a sense of humor.

i believe in the constitution but it was written for a Republic.
democracy is two wolves and a sheep discussing what's for dinner.
democrats don't like the Constitution. imo
so
i honestly don't think Trump can campaign effectively while being railroaded with lawfare BS and i think brandon will crumble under the pressure of impeachment.

will that do it for you?
not really! you are being intentionally evasive. the video clips of Trump saying these things are right here on this thread.

i could just as easily say that Trump's term in office was Hitler's fourth term, it's just as relevant.

you have missed the fact that the US Constitution in its entirety describes a working Democracy.

"The Constitution established a Federal democratic republic. It is the system of the Federal Government; it is democratic because the people govern themselves; and it is a republic because the Government’s power is derived from its people."

taken from; https://bensguide.gpo.gov/m-constit...ablished a Federal,is derived from its people.

the Constitution does not support autocracies, dictators, or tyrants.

during his tenure as president, Trump tried to control all three branches of government.

the separation of powers is an inherent tenet of the Constitution.

He cannot and will not be allowed to occupy the Oval Office again.

he is the most dangerous threat to the Constitution we have ever faced.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not really! you are being intentionally evasive. the video clips of Trump saying these things are right here on this thread.

i could just as easily say that Trump's term in office was Hitler's fourth term, it's just as relevant.

you have missed the fact that the US Constitution in its entirety describes a working Democracy.

"The Constitution established a Federal democratic republic. It is the system of the Federal Government; it is democratic because the people govern themselves; and it is a republic because the Government’s power is derived from its people."

taken from; https://bensguide.gpo.gov/m-constitution#:~:text=The Constitution established a Federal,is derived from its people.

the Constitution does not support autocracies, dictators, or tyrants.

during his tenure as president, Trump tried to control all three branches of government.

the separation of powers is an inherent tenet of the Constitution.

He cannot and will not be allowed to occupy the Oval Office again.

he is the most dangerous threat to the Constitution we have ever faced.
You're dealing with someone who lives outside of reality. Save your fingers.

CannaZen

Look, kennedy seems to SHARE my view (the term i forgot) on foreign policy violence abroad violence at home, actually visiting presidents like russia to plee or talk. i dont think kennedy would be a better president. i noticed he looks more like something worse after the democratic nomination.

Last edited:

greyfader

Look, kennedy seems to SHARE my view (the term i forgot) on foreign policy violence abroad violence at home, actually visiting presidents like russia to plee or talk. i dont think kennedy would be a better president. i noticed he looks more like something worse after the democratic nomination.
to be clear i don't like RFKjr or Joe Biden either. i don't care too much for the Democratic Party right now.

RFKjr is certifiably nuts. and Biden, like Trump, is too old.

but i will vote for anybody over Donald Trump!

there is a recent poll taken of those responding as Republicans wherein 30% said they would not vote for Trump under any circumstances. and that 66% of those responding as independents would not vote for Trump under any circumstances. i know a lot of Republicans who have said that if it comes down to Biden or Trump they just won't vote.

greyfader

federal judge ruled Trump committed fraud.

right

1695773033149.png

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh HELL NO!

Ronny Raygun was one of the worst things to happen to America.

And you're bitching about Biden's age and supposed dementia? That fucker was checked out 3 years into his presidency.

RobFromTX

Hes a kennedy democrat, thats what angers all the chicken fuckers. Policies applied for everyone. They would never cater to personal agendas from the hipsters and the sodomites and the sword swallowers. His uncle JFK wouldn't stand a chance in todays democratic party.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
fools
this thread mirrors what 'democracy' is.
this video explains alot of what democrats embrace.
enjoy an insight into your own behaviors.

Latest posts

Latest posts