What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

buzzmobile

Veteran
she was apparently known for her skills in that regard, judging by anonymous reports.
1695643435115.png

"Without question, the heads are best."
Nancy Reagan

greyfader

here he is talking about the windmill farms.

there has been an uptick in whales checking into mental health facilities claiming they "can't take it anymore, the windmills just keep going round and round"!

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran

REPORT: The Biden White House is Terrified of Third Party Candidates Ruining His Chances in 2024​

by Mike LaChance Sep. 25, 2023 10:20 pm

biden-mad-insulin-.jpg

The Biden White House is increasingly worried that his 2024 campaign could be undercut by third party candidates like Cornel West and whoever runs on the ‘No Labels’ ticket.

This has been obvious for months. Democrats have attacked Cornel West since he announced his campaign and have even used legal action against No Labels.

Democrats are thinking back to Jill Stein in 2016 and it’s giving them nightmares.

NBC News reports:

Biden world is worried about spoilers as third parties threaten to boost Trump
There’s a creeping fear inside President Joe Biden’s circle that the greatest threat to his re-election may come less from the Republican nominee and more from minor-party spoiler candidates.
In a new national NBC News poll, Biden is tied with former President Donald Trump, the front-runner for the GOP nomination, at 46% in a head-to-head matchup. But when third-party options are included, Trump leads Biden 39% to 36%.
Whether it’s the academic Cornel West, a yet-to-be-named standard-bearer for the group “No Labels” or nominees of the more established Green and Libertarian parties, the third-party hopefuls have become the chief internal worry in Biden world, according to more than a half-dozen people who are in regular contact with the White House.
“It’s pretty f—ing concerning,” said a person familiar with White House discussions about the matter…
The problem is also twofold for Biden, said the people in regular contact with the White House, all of whom spoke on the condition of anonymity to avoid angering the president. On one political flank, he faces a well-funded effort by the No Labels group to attract moderate voters. On the other side, West could cut into his base — with both Black voters and some liberal white voters — even if only a little bit.

Hillary Clinton is apparently warning Biden about this.

Hillary warns Biden that third-party candidates could spell disaster https://t.co/5VHpocZznj via @MailOnline >><> Hillary and Joe meeting privately. That must have been one hell of a meeting.
— Bo Snerdley (@BoSnerdley) September 25, 2023

Democrats have spent the last several years talking about how much they care about ‘our democracy’ so what’s the problem? Doesn’t ‘our democracy’ include other candidates?

greyfader

@trichrider do you personally believe in the Constitution and Democracy?

and what do you have to say about Trump's mental lapses? like running against Obama in 2016, preventing WW2, Jeb Bush being the President who invaded Iraq, and the whales being driven crazy by windmills?

please consider these to be direct questions for you personally. will you respond?

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran

As Americans Struggle With the Cost of Food and Other Basics, Joe Biden Vows to Take on the High Price of ....Concert Tickets

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
@trichrider do you personally believe in the Constitution and Democracy?

and what do you have to say about Trump's mental lapses? like running against Obama in 2016, preventing WW2, Jeb Bush being the President who invaded Iraq, and the whales being driven crazy by windmills?

please consider these to be direct questions for you personally. will you respond?

one must think of HRC as the kenyens third term, much like bumbling brandon.
mike might make it the kenyens fourth term.
i didn't witness President Trump saying he prevented WW2, or for jeb being resident who invaded Iraq.
as for the whales....He has a sense of humor.

i believe in the constitution but it was written for a Republic.
democracy is two wolves and a sheep discussing what's for dinner.
democrats don't like the Constitution. imo
so
i honestly don't think Trump can campaign effectively while being railroaded with lawfare BS and i think brandon will crumble under the pressure of impeachment.

will that do it for you?

Latest posts

Latest posts