What's new

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 19 44.2%

• Total voters

buzzmobile

Veteran
Yeah.

The Necronomicon is bunk.
I missed the announcement.
1690026629909.png

RobFromTX

"No choice but to take them out of society" Wow, can you imagine what would happen if any politician said that today. Glad you posted it before the trumpsessive patients woke up

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Propaganda at its usual rate.

:jerkit:

Biden was talking about sociopaths and the intention of the clip being deliberately titled Racist Speech is misleading dimwits to believe that he is speaking of race.

There's no reason to think that the people going through that line is unlawful. It's filmed to look like it's illegal and the brave unbiased journalist snuck in and caught them with their pants down.

Seeing stupid people expecting stupider people tricking people into believing stupid things until they too are too stupid to know shit from shinola is not a direction I want to see our "news" heading.

I haven't even had coffee yet.

Jesus.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The thread topic is about the upcoming election.

If you can keep the slanderous smear campaign to a minimum and perhaps address the actual thread topic, it would be preferred to just reposting whatever you were shown over breakfast.

I'm sorry if I am asking for too much, but "discussion" seems to be more like "other people's propaganda" sometimes.

I'd like us all to expect more from each other than parroted bullshit.

Have a great day!

:tiphat:

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
The thread topic is about the upcoming election.

If you can keep the slanderous smear campaign to a minimum and perhaps address the actual thread topic, it would be preferred to just reposting whatever you were shown over breakfast.

I'm sorry if I am asking for too much, but "discussion" seems to be more like "other people's propaganda" sometimes.

I'd like us all to expect more from each other than parroted bullshit.

Have a great day!

:tiphat:

no, what you'd like is to mock and discredit any opposing views. :listen2:

the thread is about the next Presidential election...wouldn't you like to know what the candidates are about?

how about yours and others derisive remarks about 45? how is it any different my dude?
give it a rest.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
no, what you'd like is to mock and discredit any opposing views. :listen2:

the thread is about the next Presidential election...wouldn't you like to know what the candidates are about?

how about yours and others derisive remarks about 45? how is it any different my dude?
give it a rest.

Discredit what is not credible...?

Guilty as charged.

I'd like to hear who you are likely to vote for.

I guess one difference is that Trump has been indicted again and you are desperately grasping straws to act like Biden is corrupt.

Another would be the difference between destabilizing and dividing and including everyone and having respect for each other.

Thanks for taking the time to say something!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
If its not about trump then its about bringing sanity to the speakers corner 😜

Yes.

Trump sucks.

He sucked he sucks and I hope he doesn't live long enough to suck much more.

The fact that you hate me pointing out how much destruction he brought on our nation proves my point.

See, even though I do hate Trump as a person I know that he's not the right guy for the job. I believe that we could agree on that.

That's not to say that I automatically qualify to love Biden... I do have to keep reminding people about the fact that I don't think Biden's the best guy for the job.

The bigger issues should be discussed in my opinion...

Why are sheeple so bent on linking crap?

Why is RFK Jr. being rammed down our throats?

What is the commitment to vaccine disinformation getting accepted based upon?

Why are we not taking control of our country?

Why are people ready to fight each other instead of see that the peasants picking themselves to pieces allows the lords to fleece and laugh?

What can we all agree on?

Term limits?

RobFromTX

Hell, put that damn crystal ball wizard author in there. I'll take that over the status quo

Williamson or whatever

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
If he was running for another party I would agree with you....

But the fact that he's walking like a duck and talking like a duck and touting for the Democratic ticket I am guessing that he's just shilling to detract from Biden's numbers.

Did you read what his nephew has to say about his bid?