What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

armedoldhippy

Veteran
They gobble it up hook, line and sinker.

Too bad there's no video of the proud boys crying their eyes out when reality struck.
that would be even more entertaining than the one of pencil-neck Tom Brady crying on the 50 yard line at the Super Bowl he lost...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
don't care if "Biden" tests positive for COVID-19. i note that you did not say WHICH Biden. Jill has tested positive, Joe is negative as of yesterday. probably will catch it from his wife though...

RobFromTX

1694030542528.jpeg

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
don't care if "Biden" tests positive for COVID-19. i note that you did not say WHICH Biden. Jill has tested positive, Joe is negative as of yesterday. probably will catch it from his wife though...

You got countered by emojis!

I guess people don't want to think as much as just laugh at others.

It's disappointing and sad that sound reasoning can't prevail over parroting precanned crap these days.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
It's disappointing and sad that sound reasoning can't prevail over parroting precanned crap these days.
it does, actually. it is not necessary that they admit the truth, only that we keep exposing their lies and misinformation to others. did you see today where Colorado's Ken Buck, a member of the far right House "Freedom Caucus", is calling out the rights bullshit about the Jan. 6ths prisoners "mistreatment" and the "weaponization" of the Justice Dept. ? not ALL Republican are fucking morons, but it sure seems like it at times. :dunno:

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran

President Biden was accused of being disrespectful after he quickly exited the East Room of the White House before the conclusion of a Medal of Honor ceremony honoring a Vietnam War veteran on Tuesday. Biden, 80, abruptly left the ceremony after fastening the nation’s highest military decoration around the neck of retired Army Capt. Larry Taylor, 81, before the closing benediction was read by Chaplain Brig. Gen. William Green Jr. Military veterans slammed Biden afterward, arguing that the commander-in-chief showed a startling lack of respect. “Pardon my French…But what a f—ing idiot. The continuous lack of respect Biden has for anyone is appalling. Hawaii, Service members, active shooter victims, the list goes on,” former Navy SEAL and podcast host Shawn Ryan tweeted after the president’s hasty exit. “At least he didn’t check his watch this time,” Rep. Wesley Hunt (R-Texas), an Army veteran, snarked on X, formerly known as Twitter. Read more at https://nypost.com/2023/09/05/biden-b...

RMS

:smoweed:

Last edited: