What's new

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 26 54.2%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 22 45.8%

• Total voters

Cannavore

Veteran
MAGA Trumpers want to rule as a minority.

i've been having this conversation with right wingers for as long as i can remember. hell i have some close friends who are TEACHERS and they say this shit to me.

media literacy rates amongst right wingers is staggeringly bad.

shiva82

i've been having this conversation with right wingers for as long as i can remember. hell i have some close friends who are TEACHERS and they say this shit to me.

media literacy rates amongst right wingers is staggeringly bad.
watching and sharing , cnn posts , twitter posts , posting propaganda , lies , smears and global state influenced agendas is not considered ' media literacy' , it is considered total bullshit .

how many years did you serve ?

Cannavore

Veteran
watching and sharing , cnn posts , twitter posts , posting propaganda , lies , smears and global state influenced agendas is not considered ' media literacy' , it is considered total bullshit .

man you're really stupid aren't you? you quote my posts but you've never actually read them have you? the US is the leading sponsor of global terrorism. i would never serve.

you're more of a schizo poster than hempy or any of the q boys lol.

you're not smokin enough cheese are ya bruv lmfao.

Cannavore

Veteran
also please show me where i posted CNN lmfao twitter link or regular link. i legit never use them, mainly because i'm not a libtard.

audiohi

Veteran
saying-the-authoritarian-part-out-loud-vote-just-this-time-v0-xfilgpv17c8d1.jpeg

greyfader

since you have defined what is not "media literacy", please define what is "media literacy?

moose eater

Haha, I can get behind that for sure…
I see bumper stickers, t-shirts, and a whole new third party comprised of people whose children feel no obligation or gratitude at all and resemble the perpetuation of narcissism of today's society.

I think we could become a dominant beast in this pitiful election scenery.

The slogan, "And Thai food and nakedness for all. An orgy in every pot!!"

moose eater

I see bumper stickers, t-shirts, and a whole new third party comprised of people whose children feel no obligation or gratitude at all and resemble the perpetuation of narcissism of today's society.

If nothing else, we could walk away with a shit-ton of unspent campaign donations... and throw a really GOOD party... Maybe in some other more open-minded country.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

Pot in every orgy! Remember when Pierre Trudeau was running and he said 'Put some pot in every chicken.' He was actually my favorite statesman of all time; didn't do everything perfectly but brilliant.
i totally support your efforts and would like to subscribe to your newsletter

Latest posts

Latest posts