What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

CaptainDankness

Actually Biden was in office since 1973 the Vietnam war ended in 1975 damn!! Much worse than I thought, the Contras were in the 80's. Guys been a crooked politician long before I was born.
You'd be better off if you believed in the invisible man because the bullshit you do believe in is far more dangerous.
Dangerous how? Picking a fight we can't win against Russia, China, Iran and North Korea at the same time? Yeah, I'll take my chances with the "Nazi". Lol

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Dangerous how?
Letting someone else control your mind is dangerous.
You are free to do the homework and determine what is real and what is not.
Nobody gets em all right, but some miss the boat all the time.
Dangerous how? Picking a fight we can't win against Russia, China, Iran and North Korea at the same time? Yeah, I'll take my chances with the "Nazi". Lol
Russia can't handle a little next door neighbor the size of Connecticut. They lost three decent ships in the last three weeks. China - We owe them too much money. NK - Pffft.....

Last edited:

CaptainDankness

Letting someone else control your mind is dangerous.
You are free to do the homework and determine what is real and what is not.
Nobody gets em all right, but some miss the boat all the time.

Russia can't handle a little next door neighbor the size of Connecticut. They lost three decent ships in the last three weeks. China - We owe them too much money. NK - Pffft.....
We can't handle the Taliban, bunch of cave dwelling goat hearders with old Soviet era weapons... That happen to make pretty good hash and the best heroin. Certainly not armed with the best Western weapons available.

China, yeah they have tens of thousands of them crossing the southern border military aged men.

North Korea they can take the south not much more but guaranteed, Iran is definitely worse than Afghanistan.

Sure the warmongering left thinks we can do it, but not without millions of deaths.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
We can't handle the Taliban, bunch of cave dwelling goat hearders with old Soviet era weapons... That happen to make pretty good hash and the best heroin. Certainly not armed with the best Western weapons available.
The Taliban are third world tough guys that will never threaten world stability. That was a war, like others, that we never should have engaged in and fought half heartedly. We got led into that bullshit story by the Saudis, the guilty party on 911, and friends of the Bush family.
China, yeah they have tens of thousands of them crossing the southern border military aged men.
They are controlling you. This is Fox News make believe. I don't see any Chinese people in the refugee clips. Where are they? They don't exist like much of your political reality. Make believe.
North Korea they can take the south not much more but guaranteed, Iran is definitely worse than Afghanistan.
Little Mr. Pudgee can be eliminated by South Korea an a few minutes. Any time they want.
Sure the warmongering left thinks we can do it, but not without millions of deaths.
War momgering has always been the Right. Who was it that feared "Weapons of Mass Destruction" and showed Colin Powell with the bogus diagrams? Big military contractors in bed with the right trying to increase sales.

You are just getting sucked in with the finger pointing game and it's because you are being lazy about finding out what is real. Don't be afraid to do some homework before repeating things like a mina bird.

RickLafleur

Good thing I'm not a Christian and 100% going to vote for Trump and not the tyrannical hierarchy persecuting political opponents.

Not too mention how corrupt Biden is just by being a career politician, you really think your man is clean with all that blood money? Sure Trump probably fucked some people over on real estate deals, Biden was collecting blood money since the Contras dude.
How much of your life savings have you donated to the orange grifter? I hope it’s a lot. I hope you gave away your retirement fund.

RickLafleur

Actually Biden was in office since 1973 the Vietnam war ended in 1975 damn!! Much worse than I thought, the Contras were in the 80's. Guys been a crooked politician long before I was born.

Dangerous how? Picking a fight we can't win against Russia, China, Iran and North Korea at the same time? Yeah, I'll take my chances with the "Nazi".

^^^ this is why we can’t have nice things. Too many stupid people voting.

buzzmobile

Veteran
sounds to me like it would work
1709813739215.jpeg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
We can't handle the Taliban,
our military was not ALLOWED to "handle" the Taliban. they had the same problem in Viet Nam, military was handcuffed by the politicians. fuck a whole bunch of "police actions". go in with the mindset of "it's a fucking WAR!" and fight it like it IS a war. no boundaries, no safe havens, use whatever is needed to do the job. killing folks is never nice and neat...

CaptainDankness

How much of your life savings have you donated to the orange grifter? I hope it’s a lot. I hope you gave away your retirement fund.
Biden already took my retirement fund, with all this inflation I'm going to need at least $100k a year for retirement. I can only hope black market weed is still a thing when I'm 65.

Besides Trump really doesn't need to campaign, unless they replace Biden with someone halfway decent.

CaptainDankness

our military was not ALLOWED to "handle" the Taliban. they had the same problem in Viet Nam, military was handcuffed by the politicians. fuck a whole bunch of "police actions". go in with the mindset of "it's a fucking WAR!" and fight it like it IS a war. no boundaries, no safe havens, use whatever is needed to do the job. killing folks is never nice and neat...
Yeah, but then you have genocide, meanwhile the Taliban had nothing to do with 9/11 really some special forces on the ground giving us a few places to bomb we could have wiped Al Qiada off the map.

Instead we fought a 20 year bullshit war against innocent people.

You telling me Russia can't beat the Ukraine if they kill everything that moves? There are rules to war and for the most part we have to follow them rules, otherwise we'd just use nukes and not worry about loosing soldiers, PTSD and wounded soldiers.

Obviously the wars aren't meant for victory, it's all about money for the military industrial complex. With peace they don't get trillions of dollars, could've solved world hunger with that kind of money. We'd have no enemies. Lol

Cannavore

Veteran
Sounds like a perfectly legal winning strategy, batman.

"No boundaries or safe havens" lol the IDF hijack your account?

RickLafleur

Biden already took my retirement fund, with all this inflation I'm going to need at least $100k a year for retirement. I can only hope black market weed is still a thing when I'm 65.
Inflation isn’t Biden’s fault it’s a world economic issue that is being felt in every country. If you wanted to take an honest assessment of Biden’s performance, you would compare the U.S, economy to other economies. If you did that, you would see we are outperforming all other G7 countries in just about every indicator.

You don’t want an honest assessment though, do you. You just want to blame someone for your shitty life. A shitty life that will become a whole lot shittier if trump gets in.

Biden actually cares about your investments and retirement, trump only cares about trump’s. You're too dense and lazy to see it.

Latest posts

Latest posts