What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
1709498695452.png

greyfader

uh because I didn't write it genius.
of course not, you never write anything you put up. it's always someone else's drivel off of Xtwitter. or a Russian propaganda outlet!

i noticed you don't do too well when you go off-script!

it must have something to do with losing the ability to engage in critical thinking in early childhood because you were indoctrinated into a cult of mindless zombies by your parents.

it's not your fault, you were trained to accept fantasies that can't be proven.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran

James Biden Admits Joe Biden Got $40K in China Funds Via Alleged Loan Repayment​

Trump Posts His Largest Ever Lead in History of New York Times Polling, Paper Admits Dementia Joe ‘Very Unpopular’​

Biden Laundering Billions in Taxpayer Funds Through NGOs to Traffic Illegal Migrants to United States​

^^^just some of the headlines this AM...^^^
and
Square profile picture
Border Patrol Union - NBPC
@BPUnion

Board AF1, take nap.
Wake up in place called Brownsville.
Read large teleprompter message, "It's all Trump's fault".
Board AF1, ask who people in green uniforms were, told they "strap" illegal aliens, express horror, take nap.
Wake up, call a lid, hit beach, take nap.
1709499558867.png

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
of course not, you never write anything you put up. it's always someone else's drivel off of Xtwitter. or a Russian propaganda outlet!

i noticed you don't do too well when you go off-script!

it must have something to do with losing the ability to engage in critical thinking in early childhood because you were indoctrinated into a cult of mindless zombies by your parents.

it's not your fault, you were trained to accept fantasies that can't be proven.
Wipe that smegma off your lips.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Always good to have the latest offerings from the Kremlin.
I'm glad they went back to the intellectual appeal.

Road to Hunter Biden's Burisma riches was paved in Moscow with effort to court Russian oligarchs​

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
If you would, verify that this article isn't just 'conspiracy theory' because this infers that the Military Tribunals are happening...might I add that this would support Trump is currently CIC.

buzzmobile

Veteran
If you would, verify that this article isn't just 'conspiracy theory' because this infers that the Military Tribunals are happening...might I add that this would support Trump is currently CIC.
It's on the INTERNET it must be true. You should recognize realrawnews as a reliable source.

What is the CIC?

The Certified Insurance Counselor Program is a nationally recognized and highly respected insurance professional designation for agency owners, producers, agents, CSR's, brokers, and insurance company personnel. Earners of the CIC designation are recognized for their expertise and commitment to the industry.

You go, Donald CIC

igrowone

Veteran
seeing that if SCOTUS doesn't release a decision(today) on Colorado's removal of DT from their ballot
then votes for him tomorrow in the Colorado primary may not be counted
interesting times indeed

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

If you read it on the internet it has to be true.

It's not as if you are gullibile enough to buy into bullshit conspiracies.

Latest posts

Latest posts