What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
1709405014888.png

buzzmobile

Veteran
the more outrageous and bizarre the better.

CaptainDankness

more reliable than Zerohedge and you get a bonus because it's true! Zerohedge is a Russian propaganda site!

conspiracy theorists are the dumbest mofos on the planet! they'll believe anything. the more outrageous and bizarre the better.
Those tend to be the real ones, like The New World Order and The Great Reset. Greatest transfer of wealth they said and go figure the cream just seams to be rising to the top 1%. Bill Gates vegan burgers, yum, who doesn't want extremely processed GMO soy?

How about the vaccine is safe and effective? Those kids probably just had underlying heart conditions right?

greyfader

Those tend to be the real ones, like The New World Order and The Great Reset. Greatest transfer of wealth they said and go figure the cream just seams to be rising to the top 1%. Bill Gates vegan burgers, yum, who doesn't want extremely processed GMO soy?

How about the vaccine is safe and effective? Those kids probably just had underlying heart conditions right?
what the fuck are you talking about? do you always have trouble forming complete thoughts? half-formed thoughts based on an assortment of conspiracy theories. do you know what a Lucky 13 plug is? there's one hanging out of your mouth!

CaptainDankness

what the fuck are you talking about? do you always have trouble forming complete thoughts? half-formed thoughts based on an assortment of conspiracy theories. do you know what a Lucky 13 plug is? there's one hanging out of your mouth!
Do I really need to explain all the "conspiracy theories" that are true? I was just pointing out a few of the proven ones and you're here throwing a tantrum like a toddler.

Not like I said Bigfoot is real, but if he is, I think it's an alien race whether outer space or inter dimensional. We definitely have visitors the military admitted it. All those dumb conspiracy theorists that believed in UFO's, turns out they weren't so dumb.

Now flat earthers, they're kind of dumb. I definitely don't believe it, damn sure going to feel stupid if they somehow prove it though. The moon landing could have been fake, all these years and we still haven't tried to drill a core sample of the moon? I'll drill it, just get me there.

greyfader

Do I really need to explain all the "conspiracy theories" that are true? I was just pointing out a few of the proven ones and you're here throwing a tantrum like a toddler.

Not like I said Bigfoot is real, but if he is, I think it's an alien race whether outer space or inter dimensional. We definitely have visitors the military admitted it. All those dumb conspiracy theorists that believed in UFO's, turns out they weren't so dumb.

Now flat earthers, they're kind of dumb. I definitely don't believe it, damn sure going to feel stupid if they somehow prove it though. The moon landing could have been fake, all these years and we still haven't tried to drill a core sample of the moon? I'll drill it, just get me there.
"Do I really need to explain all the "conspiracy theories" that are true?"

yes! because i don't know of any conspiracy theories that were later proven to be true. if i'm in error please correct me!

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
more reliable than Zerohedge and you get a bonus because it's true! Zerohedge is a Russian propaganda site!

conspiracy theorists are the dumbest mofos on the planet! they'll believe anything. the more outrageous and bizarre the better.
still relying on the View for your information?

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran

You're making too much sense brother. they'll target anyone who goes off script.

Latest posts

Latest posts