What's new

2022 Outdoor Gardening in the Northeast

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
And the season begins today 😁. This year we have grape ape, natty b, smackerz, cherry cookies, headband, 2.0, blue dream, gg4, blueberry muffin, white truffle, cali sour vally, mendo breath, and lemon cherry gelato.

full

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great! Good spacing, should fill the area and yield well. Do they get shade during the day?

Did you feed at transplant or are you top dressing? Same mix as last year?

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
It has been a couple of weeks and they definitely have their feet under them now. They are growing very well and are very healthy at this point with some minor leaf damage from Beatles on a few plants. Nothing to worry about for now. Have had to water more this year than the past 2 combined. Have only had one good rain storm since they were planted.

full

full

full

full

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good. No deficiencies, but healthy lush growth! Hope the strong storms stay away. Would be nice to have a weekend off watering. How much are you watering. How are you doing that? Watering the entire area or just the plants? How long, how may gal? They need about 5-10% of the soil volume in water according to recommendations I saw, so thats 75 gallons water at 10% for a 10x 10 area 1 ft deep of soil.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Looking good. No deficiencies, but healthy lush growth! Hope the strong storms stay away. Would be nice to have a weekend off watering. How much are you watering. How are you doing that? Watering the entire area or just the plants? How long, how may gal? They need about 5-10% of the soil volume in water according to recommendations I saw, so thats 75 gallons water at 10% for a 10x 10 area 1 ft deep of soil.
I treat it like it's one giant pot and water it accordingly sometimes a deep watering sometimes lighter 😉. I use a hose and my house water, nothing special.