What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

1st time grow|Northern Lights|Bubblegum|Big Bud|Afghan

Hey Wild Grow.

Yes, I'm actually really grateful I was able to get things under control. I could've lost it all.

Well I'm doing a test thread over @ HortiLab. I'm chopping them next Monday.

And.... I happen to have 7 Bubble Gum and 7 Northern Lights in the veg tent. :) I wasn't going to do a thread but maybe I should... I am hoping to get some new strains for the next grow. I'm in though-totally addicted. This is fun. :)

GP

Ouch! Hard lesson learned GP. Hard but valuable. I doubt we'll be seeing this happen to you again. 3 zs is 3 zs, it could have been worse.

So now with increased knowledge will come increased skill and increased weights - and that's priceless. :D How soon until your next run?

tube dude

Hi GP sorry to hear about all of your problems. I haven't been on line for a long time so I didn't know. I am glad you finally got everything worked out. I hope you do start a new thread, I enjoy reading your posts.Your next grow should be a lot easier. Good luck.

Hi GP sorry to hear about all of your problems. I haven't been on line for a long time so I didn't know. I am glad you finally got everything worked out. I hope you do start a new thread, I enjoy reading your posts.Your next grow should be a lot easier. Good luck.

Hey there tb,

Long time no see. Cool. Thanks for the encouragement! You helped me alot early on in the grow-so thanks!

GP