What's new

150w HPS Club and Resource Guide......

AcroPhobic

Harvest and new 12/12 of clones

Harvest and new 12/12 of clones

Hey guys n gals :wave:
Looking good on all the grow updates I'm seeing this fine 5:35am in the morning. haha

Check out my albums for harvest info and pics

http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=16608

and for 5 clones placed in cab today for 12/12 cycle :jump:

http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=16609

Will update with new pics when all is dried and weighed. Will update on clones also! But for now I'm roasted like fresh brewed coffee right now :smoker:

Pipedream

Proudly Growing My Own Since 1969
Veteran
Pimpin - I just took a quick glance at a few of your pictures. I'm not a betting man, but it looks to me like the reflective material you're using on your walls is acting as insulation and contributing to your heat retention. You'd be alot better off with a couple of coats of satin-white paint. It would also likely be more reflective and easier to keep clean. JMHO Regards, PD

TxMatt

2 150 watt hps
100_0756.jpg

100_0757.jpg

100_0758.jpg

100_0759.jpg

100_0764.jpg

100_0765.jpg

100_0766.jpg

100_0769.jpg

100_0770.jpg

TxMatt

beautiful :dance013: .. was there more heat to work with with both of em and also how much you think you gonna yeild ? ...im aneixty to know cause i was gonna another 150w hps :)
NO, the heat is not a issue. I'm using a box fan so it keeps it pretty cool. i keep the door cracked during the day the so fresh, cold air can get in. U mm, I'm not going to get my hopes up, I'm guessing around 1---2 Oz's might get a little more. Its my first time growing so I'm not really sure what to expect for the yield.

New

NO, the heat is not a issue. I'm using a box fan so it keeps it pretty cool. i keep the door cracked during the day the so fresh, cold air can get in. U mm, I'm not going to get my hopes up, I'm guessing around 1---2 Oz's might get a little more. Its my first time growing so I'm not really sure what to expect for the yield.

well i see people achieving like 2 oz and up with just one 150 sun system and seems like you got everything close and good so i think u probably get more just my opinion and thanks i already got one 150w hps sun system but was thinking of getting another one since i can get em for 50 bucks just wanted to see if it will help yield more .. im gonna post my grow when im done with my grow room also im growing in hydro Dwc :)

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
Well, I vegged just a tad too late, but I'd rather have too much than too little. If I would have cut my containers down about 3'' I would probably have nailed it as well. The stretch is over with and the cab is jammed back.

Backrow, mostly bubble gum with one or two PDxAK47 and PDxC99

picture.php

Front, Merlin's Magic... man, am I lucky, 9/9 females. Out of the last 21 beans I've grown, 19 females. No feminized beans either. Can't wait to smoke on all of these.

picture.php

And a nugget of my bubble gum sativa pheno which I'm puffing on :]

picture.php