What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

10,000 watts. med grow. smoke local kush everyday.

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
well we have a new guest to the room. i noticed that halfway through the day cycle that humidity was down to 16%!! ACK! too low for me. i'd rather have high humidity than low humidity.

so i got a humidifier. it says it will do 2900 sq ft!
http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs...productId=100648213&langId=-1&catalogId=10053

picture.php

picture.php

U4EA

well we have a new guest to the room. i noticed that halfway through the day cycle that humidity was down to 16%!! ACK! too low for me. i'd rather have high humidity than low humidity.
I would disagree with you!

So much cheaper and easier to raise humidity, than to lower! IME with sealed rooms, anyways.

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
I would disagree with you!

So much cheaper and easier to raise humidity, than to lower! IME with sealed rooms, anyways.

i totally agree. i didn't mean it in terms of correcting the problem...but i totally agree. but i have had some successful grows with 70% rh all the way through.

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
took some pictures with the lights off. fun fun. they are all eating and perking up again. i think it was just transplant shock and over watering to try to fix a problem i thought i had but actually didn't. anyhow. they are looking mucho better.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
well might as well update my icmag journal.

i will flower the room out as it is right now. 10 more days veg. should be a fucking jungle after the stretch. vegging the next round as we speak. will veg for 2 months under 2000 watts in 3 gallon pots. the best 22 females will get another 1.5 months under 8000 watts in 30 gallon pots.

from seed:
5 x power kush
10 x Space Queen F2
10 x Querkle
10 x Sour bubble
20 x Vortex

light pattern for next round X = LIGHT and O = PLANT ignore the periods
...O... O
O X O X O
...O... O
O X O X O
...O... O
O X O X O
...O... O
O X O X O
...O .. O

shitty pics right after a heavy feed:

picture.php

they actually aren't that yellow. lighting sucks.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

FLIPPING JUNE 20...

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
Really really nice going mate.

One question, why no reflectors on the lights??

Cheers, Toke:)

with the lights hanging vertical like that...i use the light way more efficiently. see how i have plants all around the bulbs. im using 360 degrees of pure light.

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
how cute, peeking in on the girls when they are sleeping.

Those are bushes bro, should yield you very nicely, shits about to explooode.

threeeleven

Pulling up a eat for this one... gonna get pretty insane when stretch occurs... Love the bare bulb 360 degree lighting!