What's new

My Guerilla '2008

G

Hello my friends.
As a year ago I want to share with you all my outdoor adventure :D
The weed from last year just finished. It was very nice smoke. Always selfmade stuff is the best :joint:

Few days ago I started some very good beans, I'm sure. Just take a look for them:

Perun
Night Hail Ultra
Nebula/LSD/SWT3 x Erocket/Danish Passion
Buba Kush S1 x Erocket/Danish Passion
Erocket x Danish Passion
B3N7x Erdbeer/Purpurea Ticinensis
Danish Passion
Bub Deep Chunk x Erocket/Danish Passion

I have also 2 little durbans and 3 outmixes popped week before.

If it will be possible, I try to make some seeds from them for next years. Great genetics :headbange

I have already prepared some nice spots. New ones, because of last years losts. There are 2 fields ca 5m2 and 4 smaller ones. Enough I think for start :D
I mixed native soil with chicken manure and lime. I want to grow pure organic way one large spot. Rest will grow semiorganic.

Greetings from PL :wave:

Last edited:
G

Yeah, yeah, yeah! New guerillaunt show by grunwaldos my countryman! :D

I'm with you in this one!

Best fo best ofcourse......

Highs! :wave:

:headbange

Finger

Outdoor grower...
Veteran
What can I tell.....just keep it safe bro...and we see eachothers in: Co w ogrodzie..
:wave:

G

Little j, Paddi, Buffalo, Finger, it is very nice to see you all in my thread :D All comments are appreciated.

Paddi, yes, there will be a lot of danish genetics in my grow this year. Thx Esbe :wave:

I'll also germ some more seeds from Darwin seeds, beans from my polish friends Plantator, Urban, James Bond, Castlevania :wave: and other :wave:

Visite also polish section of ICMag:

Last edited:
G

Yeah!!! Im IN!:yes:
Best luck for the new season my friend!!! :D
Im ready for the show! :lurk: :D
Will keep an eye and share the good vibes! :wave:

G

It was quite cold last few days in PL. But my youngs spend all the time on my balcony. They are don't afraid for cold nights and strong winds. I just wonder if plants which dosn't get their prefered conditions now will grow slower? Or maybethey will be strong in each conditions later?

Yesterday it was nice weather in my place. I took my familly for nice walk in the forest. I think I need weed...Everywhere I saw it...
Firstly I found nice field of cannabis. It just started to build flowers :D :

Few minutes later I found verynicepiece of afghan hasz :D :

:bashhead:

My last years grow you can see here: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=58564 :headbange

Last edited:
Badass you found that field...And if its cold outside yea they will grow slower if its extremely hot and they are not getting atleast some shade they will burn....

G

grunwald said:
I just wonder if plants witch dosn't get their prefered conditions now will grow slower? Or maybethey will be strong in each conditions later?
Hehe, you mean babajaga :D

Shame on you... Wild outdoor grower doesn't know that? :wink:

grunwald said:
Nice veg box :D

grunwald said:
Yesterday it was nice weather in my place. I took my familly for nice walk in the forest. I think I need weed...Everywhere I saw it...
Firstly I found nice field of cannabis. It just started to build flowers :D :

Cool cannabis masking plants :chin:

grunwald said:
Few minutes later I found verynicepiece of afghan hasz :D :

Did someone drop its brain? :yoinks: :biglaugh:

Cheers grunwi :smile:

G

Yes Groucho. it is a field of moss :D and that mushroom is Gyromitra Gigas.

Hehe Buffalo, my english is poor, but it is great pleasure to share my outdoor adventure with international company. Thanx for correction :D

Last edited:
G

What a magic chest!!! grundi! :smile:! yeah!! i like it, like that!!!im keepin my fingers crossed to your succes!

keep us update!
:smile:

Last edited:

urban

yeah, ride grunwald ride! hehe

We wait for fat colas!

7249Obraz_022_resize-med.jpg

724912741polskaplob7_wkleja_263_w_posty-thumb.gif

cheers ours canna friend :yes:

:headbange

Last edited: