What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

So...i just bought some weed in Chile

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
Hey guys, i am chile at the moment and just bought some weed, well a friend of my wife bought it for me. I think that bitch screwed me :moon: . i payed 70 euro for this (50.000 pesos), but i spoke to a icmag member from chile and his friends will hook me up with some real bud , he said. I brought some real nice seeds with me to give away, i will give them to those fellowgrowers i will meet.

here are the pics: i looks like a outdoor sativa, dont know if it is, i am about to roll a joint and hope this shit gets me high.

here are the pics:

:confused:

Different if you are used to smoke this :

Last edited:

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
it is a sativa strain , it did make me high (a bit) , a up high. taste isnt great, but at least i got some THC in me.....lol :joint:

i heared from that icmag member , that for the same price i could buy like a pound of bolivian weed. I might have to ask OP to send me some bubblebags. :chin:

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Shit homie....that weed looks awful.
I hope u get to hook up with P to get ahold of some better buds...if the bolivian weed story is true, then u should definately get some b-bags and bubble away my friend.
Meanwhile ill toke some of this morrocan for u....just teasin homie;-)
I hope u and the wife are havin a great time....

Stay Safe

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
I had a friend in Chile a while ago...Asked her to send some pics of the the local bud...Looked exactly what you got right there.

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
i´ll stay 2 months. but if i have to keep smoking this, i quit smoking , i swear to god.

ilife

You should just start growing those seeds you brought for yourself!!!
Could of just brought a nice film container full of some 73um Water Extraction, would of held you over nicely!!!

best of luck and happy holidaze.......

This was in Panama.

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
i started those seeds, but just for fun , i will never see them finish and sure not smoke them.

damn, that looks like a nice piece of hashies!

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
Here i am again :wave:

Yesterday i met a grower who is a friend from patolunga(icmag). He gave me a few White shark buds from outdoor. it aint much, but i am happy with it. i made me stoned as we speak....

:
Here are the seedlings, on the balcony. the popped out the soil all after 24 hours:

the view:

Last edited:
G

Looks nice and sunny, glad you found some smoke, i have been thinking of moving to chile or costa rica for some breading fun but plan on bringing lots of seeds and hash so i don;t have to suffer till i have some plants done. Hope you are enjoying yourself.

Last edited:

patolunga2

hello there!! :wave:

moppel!! :woohoo: i´m so fucking happy my friend that i help you from the distance lol :joint:

i hate that couldn´t hook you up miself , but if you are happy so i am! :woohoo:

well still 2 more friend than can hook you up in your stay at my beautifull country! :sasmokin:

hey slip!! if you move.. try the northern sun at chile ;) .. all year grow :woohoo:

will be waiting if you need another help with any here at chile :)

good luck and enjoy the white shark my friend!!

good smokes!

patolunga. :wave:

Jack_Spin

Moppel said:
Hey guys, i am chile at the moment and just bought some weed, well a friend of my wife bought it for me. I think that bitch screwed me :moon: . i payed 70 euro for this (50.000 pesos), but i spoke to a icmag member from chile and his friends will hook me up with some real bud , he said. I brought some real nice seeds with me to give away, i will give them to those fellowgrowers i will meet.

here are the pics: i looks like a outdoor sativa, dont know if it is, i am about to roll a joint and hope this shit gets me high.

here are the pics:

Different if you are used to smoke this :

DAMN BRO, that looks like the shit I smoke thailand.

the second time looks better. I heard that chile has some really good stuff, hash is impossible to find but good buds should be in supply near Santiago i think.

good luck and enjoy the sun mate, when u return the winter will almost be over if yr lucky....

rgrdzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

la mano negra

hola a todos, pero esto es un cuarto en español. es el único cuarto en español que hay en este foro, asi que joder, podrías escribir en español, si lo haceis en inglés hay un mogollon de cuartos para ello.

feliz navidad a todos

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
Hoy vou a juntar con dos cultivadores de Chile, me van a llevar algunas cojolles que nunca he fumado antes : NLX , Jack Herrer,Panama y LAMBSBREAD! Siempre quieria fumar del LB, pensaba que tenia que ir a Jamaica por eso. Espero que me pueden dar algunas semillas tambien, o un esqueje. pongo fotos mas tarde.

ENGLISH TRANSLATION:

Today i am meeting two Chilean growers again. They are suppose to bring some real nice strain , a few i never smoked before: NLX y AK47 (si he fumado), Jack Herrer,Panama and LAMBSBREAD! I always wanted to try the LB, thought i had to go to Jamaice to smoke her. Maybe i can get some seeds from it also(or a cut?)

I will make some pics later.

Last edited: