What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

So...i just bought some weed in Chile

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
This seeds have been here since the 80´s , these guys say.

Este semillas han estado aqui desde los años ´80, dicen este chicos.

M

Mr. Nevermind

glock23 said:
Some old Jamaicans told me there's no more lambsbread to be had anywhere. :(

unfortunately you are correct. I go there twice a year and know that lambsbread is gone. Most jamaicans grow from seed each year not clones. So every year they plant something different depending on what seeds they have . So sure years ago there was lambsbread but then the next year its gone and a new crop is available. However they will try to sell you anything and know that the term Lambsbread sells so they call almost any strain lambsbread.

I have seen many jamaicans try to sell their herb labeled as lambsbread but its only a local sativa. Which is still fine. But hoping to find actual lambsbread is a fools chase. You just wont find it. but there are many local strains that can be found and enjoyed. Go see a jamacans grow and you will see what i mean. Nothing is labeled, noone knows what strain is growing they just grow it. get an old tire on its side, load it with dirt and chicken shit and drop a seed in it. Thats a jamaicans grow.

nevermind

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
yea, i believe that. but is seems that this guy where they have the seeds from , has worked with it since the 80´s. But well....i will see this afternoon how it is, but offcourse i wouldnt reconise it as lambsbread anyway. Hope its just real nice, then i ´m ok.

patolunga2

hope you have good luck moppel, and like the smokes.

i hate that i couldn´t have any ready bud to hook you up. :(

well anyway my friend good luck and hope you will be happy :D

i had told you that i had jamaican from the 85´ , are from the ACE seeds .. was trying to read wich jamaican is.. but still haven´t found that info.. i enter in doubt when i remember the jamaican bluemountain....if it is other..

well good luck moppel!!! and talk to ya soon..

patolunga.

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
Intento hablar español aqui, y ahora tu hablas en ingles....jejejeje

Pato , you have been a great help anyway, it aint your buds, but i wouldnt know where to get a decent smoke if you didnt introduced me to your friends.

thanks Amigo.

Last edited:

patolunga2

ohhh no me habia dado cuenta hasta que volvi jaja disculpen amigos!

mil disculpas..

jeje pues de nada amigo moppel!!

muy buenos humos a todos!! :p

saludos y no hablare mas ingles por aca jejeje

patolunga.

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
Los cojollos que he llevado de santiago ayer :

this are the buds i brought home from santiago yesterday:

AK47

Northern Light

Last edited:
M

mosca negra

Excellente Moppel. Viva la Raza! Como esta la yerba para fumar?

Dewey,

Mosca Negra

patolunga2

moppel!!! :wave:

pues que feliz me siento de ver que conseguiste algo de cogollos ricos :yummy:

pues todos con muy buena pinta :chin:

bueno ahora a tratar de que duren jejeje :joint:

mucha suerte amigo y que tengas felices humos!

tienes que contar que tal estan cada uno de esos porros ;)

ahh la caribe es de cannabiogen, Jamaica x Jamaica/NL5/Haze :joint: asi que seguro esta muy buena! :woohoo:

buenos humos!

patolunga :joint:

B

baccas125

My Spanish is a bit rusty but i will follow along. Looking good Mopple!

M

Mr. Nevermind

Looking good Mopell. Glad to see you got a nice selection while on holiday. How is the lambsbread? Any good?

Nevermind

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
Mira a los buds! Tienes hierba mas buena en Chile que tengo aqui en mi pay. AK-47 y Jack Herer son dos de mis cogollos favoritos! Suerte mi compadre :D

Como es el lambsbread? Quiero saber tambien, como mi hermano Nevermind :D

(How's the lambsbread? I wanna know too, like my brother Nevermind)

Last edited:

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
El lambsbread esta super , hemos fumado uno. y tengo solo un porro mas. Pero fuerte.

The LB was great, i smoked 1 with those guys and have 1 joint left. but its strong.

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
glad to see you found some smoke.... good luck with finding some new seeds and stuff... bring home some good stuff.

chizzleonetime

no lambsbread is still around still gets imported to uk has the most perfumey woodey deep darkest smell imaginable (im not good at describing smells) hardly any seeds in an ounce and gets u stoned to the bone but u can still function totally diff from standard jamaican which smells chocolatey and can be an up or down

Latest posts

Latest posts