What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

@farmerjoe420 appreciation thread (matt berger bubba, tahoe og, more to come like tk, irene, chem d)

leetdood

I feel like my man @farmerjoe420 doesn't get enough appreciation for what he does. So I'm making an appreciation thread, even though I only have these 2 midsy pics :) will be adding more to come.

Farmer joe sent me salts out of his own pocket and taught me over and over how to use them so I just want to show how much he's helped me and kept these classics around for everybody.

Clones I have that trace back to joe:
Irene Kush, Tahoe OG, Chem D, Giesel, Matt Berger Bubba Kush, Rez ECSD, I feel like I forgot one. Planning to grab TK and 91 if I can!

My first run of Tahoe OG where I didn't understand how to feed properly.

20240122_132900.jpg

Starting to do better but then had surgery that left me immobile for most of recovery. Here's the resulting Bubba.

20240716_011937.jpg

Please keep this thread for documentation and appreciation only. There's enough criticism thrown around. Will add much better pics as I go along because joe really made it all click for me how feeding works and I'm very grateful to him for teaching me personally. Hopefully some other guys on here have better pics of his collection :)