What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Hempy bucket weed.

Hi everyone. I just thought it was about time I started a Hempy bucket grow journal to let people know how Hempy buckets should really be done. Seeing as my mate is currently going through a Hempy bucket run which is going smoothly despite a dreadful start, we agreed that we'd do a journal right here on ICmag. Let the show begin folks:)

Some of my son's past work. Crap cam, but y'all can see the Hempy bucket power. My guy promises to get a decent cam in the very near future to show off the pics in their true glory :)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

EDIT: Unfortunately, there are a small handful of "growers" who will hit the dislike button on all of my posts. I know who they are but I will not name them in respect of the forum. They dislike my son and there is nothing we can do about that. We refuse to let them get us down.

If ICMag will allow, I will continue to rock the show. I have positive knowledge to share to the canna community.

Anyone genuinely interested in growing in Hempy buckets, feel free to click on the PDF link in my sig, (Adobe reader required) follow Hempy's basic formula and enjoy your Hempy bucket harvests.

PEACE TO ALL AND GROW SAFE EVERYONE! ;)

Oh yeah, just to tell you a little about our quarters, we are also enthusiastic about the art of defoliation too and there will be some serious defoli work to follow throughout this exciting journal.

All comments and questions welcome.

Thanks again :)

k33ftr33z

Oh yeah, just to tell you a little about our quarters, we are also enthusiastic about the art of defoliation too and there will be some serious defoli work to follow throughout this exciting journal.

All comments and questions welcome.

Thanks again :)

Nice. Glad to see you are clear about growing buds instead of leaves.:laughing:. Looks like a respectable run.

OK. The pics above was from my son's previous work. This is my mate's current work as we speak....
picture.php

Day 10 flower

picture.php

Shiva Shanti II, 10 days flower. He's got a cutting of this nice tasting beauty. He plans to use this girl for breeding purposes. He's gonna get an Afghan Haze male from Mr NIce seeds to cross it with. He's a bighead. My mate wants to cross something which nobody else is growing (not to our knowledge anyway) just to grow something original for a change. She was defolied slightly duringe veg and flower (not too heavily due to poor vegging conditions) but she still turned out pretty nice. Now that she's in flower under better conditions, we're more confident that she'll turn out nice, as she has done in the past for us.

We're breeding noobs so this is a rather exciting time for us :)

Lets go back in time at my mate's current grow. Pics...
picture.php

Clones planted into their Hempy buckets on 29th Nov 2011

picture.php

12 days vegging in buckets. A few fatty fan leaves removed (slight defoli)

picture.php

23 days vegging in buckets. New fatty fan leaves growing, along with some nice and beautiful budsites :)

picture.php

1 week in flower (personally, I love this pic) consisting of 4xHempy buckets, 3 x passive hydro flower pots and 5 x tiny hempy cups

picture.php

Day 27 flower. Some nasty fat ugly fan leaves chopped off, just to let the light from the 400w bulb hit the lower budsites. Getting kinda frosty n smelly (gorgeous skunky smell though) in there. His shitty cam just simply don't do the plants justice, but he tells me that he's got a new cam and he'll give me some new pics in a few days time. Yeehaa :)

picture.php

Close up of one of the babby buds, just for shits and giggles lol

Peace
:tiphat:

Defoliating project.

Defoliating project.

OK. Now that you've seen what's going on in his flower garden, let's take a look at his veggy garden. If you don't like the look of naked women, look away now lol.....

picture.php

Veggy plants before defol

picture.php

Veggy plants after defol. Basically he chops of the leaves when the veggy room gets too crowded. Increases yield this way

picture.php

Leafed up plants again, just two weeks after they've been stripped naked. Time for another stripping I think. Heehee

picture.php

After another major stripping as at 29th Jan 2012.

picture.php

Leaf trim which he threw in the bin. Not sure why he took a photo of the PH Down though lol.

Today's the 1st Feb and he tells me that they're already growing more leaves and he's thinking of flowering them early next week. Personally I can't wait to see his harvest. If it's anything like the last one, we'll have plenty to smoke. Yummies.

So that's his veggy garden, currently consisting of 4 x Hempy buckets in 2gal buckets, and 2 small flower pots growing passive hydro.

He says that he's got some pics of the way he clones. I believe he clones two different ways. The "proper" way using r/w cubes and "caveman cloning" whatever that means.

Peace all :)

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
Pulling up a chair indeed...best wishes on the grow, I am very excited to see the great work you guys are gonna do.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Ill be watching this thread. Ive decided to give Hempy buckets a shot for part of my next run.

Pulling up a chair indeed...best wishes on the grow, I am very excited to see the great work you guys are gonna do.

Ill be watching this thread. Ive decided to give Hempy buckets a shot for part of my next run.

Welcome aboard Captn. More the merrier dubz :)

He got that new cam and here's the Hempy buckets in his veggy station, currently under the sun. Well, a 250 HPS if you can call that sun lol. It's a nice shot though...
picture.php

Leafing up after a major defoli about 4 or 5 days ago.

We then went to the barn where we got another grow going on, but we don't wanna take too many pics in that Hempy run due to security reasons and the guy's a bit paraniod. He's trying to work out the macro settings on the cam but failed miserably lmao...
picture.php

Getting mighty frosty and packing on the weight!

I told him to read the effin manual, but he's from Vietnam or Thailand or somewhere around there so his English ain't too good, so I guess I'll have to read the manual instead lol.

More to follow soon peeps

Lookin' good....I mean, tell your son it's looking good.

Hi man. I've told him to stop growing coz he's been a bad boy lately. This is my mate's grow. I just let him water the crop in the barn from time to time when I wanna give him some punishment lol. Anyway, I passed on your kind words to him, and he says thanks very much, you've been a great pal when he was here. Oh, and he told me to give you this...
picture.php

Happy Hempying mate

OK. Got some cloning to show you lot quickly before we bring you up to date on the garden. Normally he clones like this...
picture.php

But as he was lollipopping the girls he ran out of rockwool cubes and he needed a few more. He intends to mother them and take cuttings for an outdoor crop this summer. He calls the following process caveman clones, the most simplest form of cloning.

He took the cuttings from a plant as usual on 11th Jan, dipped them in clonex and placed them in a cup of ph'd water. Like this...
picture.php

After about 2-3 weeks they got root bumps...
picture.php

Then he xplanted them in mini hempies on around 29th Jan...
picture.php

And this is them on 7th Feb...
picture.php

Now the one on the right looks like a runt, but he assures me that she'll soon catch up. Older leaves are yellowing so he's up'd the feeding strength slightly and all new growth is healthy.

Oh, and here's the garden. Pic taken on 6th Feb I think, just over 5 weeks 12/12...
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts