What's new

LVPK, Blackberry Kush, Blue Satellite 2.2, SFV OG, Sour Bubble, Cherry Pie

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Everything grown in FFOF/FFLW/25% perlite, fed with low dosage FF line nutrients. Buds were taken from between 60-75 days...Mix of clone and seed strains....grown under 1k watt Ushio Hi-lux 146k lumen bulbs...temps around 70-80 during day, night 60-70, humidity always under 50%..watered once every other day or so with 5-10% runoff.

Las Vegas Purple Kush 65 days from clone...strong mocha coffee kush taste
LVPK002.jpg

LVPK003.jpg

early sample @ 58 days
picture.php

picture.php

Blackberry Bubba Kush from clone, i call her Blackberry because i dont see any Bubba Kush in her at all...fruity floral smell and taste
picture.php

newharvestmay14005.jpg

5691378866_c024f56a39_b.jpg

Sour Bubble from seed (popped 5 seeds, got 4 males, woulda kept this female but she was a slow grower, gonna pop another pack and find a keeper)...smells like minty seaweed.
sourbubble.jpg

more in a second, gotta have a smoke break...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
SFV OG kush samples taken from 70-75 days
picture.php

picture.php

newharvestmay14006.jpg

newharvestmay14007.jpg

newharvestmay14008.jpg

Cherry Pie from clone (GDPxDurban)xOg Kush...originally i thought this was a Blue Satellite pheno but later realized i mislabeled her. only grew one, but gonna fill up a light with her next round so stay tuned..shes a low yielder but amazing smell/taste
picture.php

Blue Satellite 2.2 from seed, day 75 sample, smells like melon and grapefruit, i like the frostyness but the smell/taste is bland compared to the others.
newharvestmay14002.jpg

newharvestmay14004.jpg

picture.php

IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE CHECK OUT MY ALBUMS...have many more bud pics from friends and past grows. as well as for flowering pics and more information in my grow thread.

On deck for next grow, REZ Sour D IBL, more Cherry Pie, and SFV OG x ??? mystery cross, and more SFV OG kush. flipping in the next few days...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea i didnt grow the cookies, but she is super dense. not sure how the grower got it to dense up like that....

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
sorry to hear skunk baby...i have way too much bud in my stash jars right now been giving it away to homies with legit medical conditions...the LVPK is some knock out i give it to a friend who suffers from night paralysis and he says its been helping.

big twinn

Veteran
Oh man! everything is sooo dialed in perfectly! The SFV is rediculous. Congrats on finding Cherry Pie! Holy Shit thats a great find! is it looking good for the Girl Scout Cookies...id assume those clones are both kept close together.

what was your opinion of the Fire OG...real deal like OG******'s?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
The fire OG was similar to the SFV just less stretchy, and it did not resemble the real ****** fire OG that i saw back in the day...i got it from a local dispensary and im assuming its just a regular ol OG cut mislabeled....i did keep a fat mother so i can fill up a tray with just her in the future to learn more...

Yes4Prop-
I am a lurker, but you have the nicest pics and make me proud to be from the bay area lol. I swear sometimes I am the only one of my buddies who cares about elite genetics and connoisseur grade herb, so your presence is greatly appreciated. Gotta admit though I am super jealous of your sfv cut and your green thumb...

big twinn

Veteran
What day do you find the sweet spot for the SFV...i've heard you mention in here 70-75, would you say she is most potent and tasty taken about there for soil? i"ve heard others mention bringing her out another week but i dont wanna over shoot my harvest window

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
nice pictures! they really do justice to the conniseur-quality grow/trim job.

I think you are right about the Blackberry, doesn't seem to have any Bubba in there judging by the pics. That happens around here too, people still pass around "blackberry Kush" without any kush in there at all obv.