What's new

M39 Smoke Report

G

M39....clone only, via Rezdog. 20 years old, vintage S.S.S.C. Skunk#1/Basic 5! :smile: Flowering: 9 wks, buds are curing.
Dryed, the look of these buds remind me a little of what I've seen of Cali-outdoor over the years. The first thing noticed in the smell is the Skunk.....but a fruity-'acidic' smell is there also. The taste is a sweet-floral/skunky mix....yum! The high is more on the relaxed side of things, but not a devestating indica type that knocks you out.

60DSCN0253.JPG
60DSCN0257.JPG
60DSCN0258.JPG
60DSCN0262.JPG

G

heavenly, Jimmy :)

it don't get much better than the genes you have running through your garden, keep up the great presentations! :lurk: you give a detailed insight into the strain you are reporting on.. thanks again and enjoy that there m39..looks delicious

cj

G

Yep Jimmy has it down. Deep skunky smell and flavor is the order of the day. Nice to hear what you have to say. Keep up the good work bro. Looking foward to seeing how that Pinebud turns out.

G

hey jimmy, m39 is from what i heard the strain that creates the dreaded "Beasters", although it sounded nice from what you said... have you ever smoked beasters yourself.. any relation? :chin: