What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Purple Ak47

Toyot4

Got a Purple AK47 clone from Harbor side health center in Oakland and have not found info on this strain. I veged it for an extra 7 days, then flipped the switch to 12/12.

Day 40 of flower and this thing is looking sweet, but im wondering if i should be expecting the quick finishing time of the original AK. Got this one growing next to a bubba kush and a GDP as well.

nyy27

Pictures please Toyot4... with AK-47 being rather stable it would really depend on the other parent of the cross as to how long it will take to finish (this is also dependent on how you prefer you final smoke to be). I give my AK-47 about 65-75 days to finish depending on what else is in my garden and other circumstances (my AK is a 10 year old pheno).

picture.php

Cheers

Gee'sTreez

Nice my dude, I have 12 P-Ak 47's at day 32 and im pretty sure the purple strain it was crossed with was garbage:( I have 2 OG kush next to them, and the OG's are making the PAK's look tiny... Plants are in 18gallon rubbermaids-medium is 1 bag of Fox farm ocean forest=80% of medium, 10% is hydroton, and remaining 10% is coco coir. I have a few other strains in hydro, and they are monsters!!! Im running 3000 watts, bulbs are PlantMax dual spectrum, C02 enriched to 1000ppm, temp 78 degrees(cant get any lower, its hot in denver and my nat gas c02 gen is a dang furnace) I am really hoping these PAK's turn out ok but compared to my other genetics, they look larfy and small. Im hopin the OG's and Random Hydro mix's (NYC D, Dj short Blue berrry, Razz(skunk/BB) and random blue berry) Flower times are way faster! Can anyone advise? Using Humbolt 3 part+ humB. honey/ ginormous/ advanced B 52. why do ppl clone garbage genetics!!! Arggg

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Dont look nothing like any of the AK47s phenos that i´ve found.
But it looks tasty and frosty anyway, good work Toyot4!

m4n

Bump...any more info on this strain? Picked up to to throw in the corner and test them out

Latest posts

Latest posts