What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
cbg panama under led

picture.php

picture.php

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Has anyone tried some of Nirvana's stuff?
Haze #1, Hawaii Maui Waui, Full Moon, Eldorado
Sat doms like Raspberry Cough,Royal Flush,PPP,Jock Horror?

R

recent guest

Ace Panama greenhouse 44 North

mites have been attacking but the panama has shown resistance and strong immune response, though now she is abandoning her leaves as the buds finish up.

picture.php
picture.php

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
I've run luang a few times now got a very light lemon/citrus aroma with airy buds,av a look in my gallery theres a few pics of em,seem to be quite stable and not found any bananas on any that i grew and i've grown 13 out,they take roughly 12-14 weeks to flower and always cure em for atleast a month as the spicy notes start to come through.

HatchBrew

Veteran
I've run luang a few times now got a very light lemon/citrus aroma with airy buds,av a look in my gallery theres a few pics of em,seem to be quite stable and not found any bananas on any that i grew and i've grown 13 out,they take roughly 12-14 weeks to flower and always cure em for atleast a month as the spicy notes start to come through.

Awesome thank you! Quicker than I was planning :) Have 18 weeks slotted out for them.

Adze

Tom Hill's Haze

Tom Hill's Haze

anyone done gypsy's Luang Prabang Lao or thai stick? Or tom hill's haze? getting them going.

I grew a pack of Tom's Haze, open pollinated all of them for seed. Then grew 48 plants, small containers, small plants. Got quite a range of types, three of which were more potent. I saved one with an absolutely amazing flavor and high. For me, flavor is always a secondary consideration, but seems to add to the high.

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Took clones off my two Khmer Gold seedlings.

Here's "Bopha":
View Image

They're going into flower beginning of December. Not sexed yet. Will flower the female. Keep the male for pollen collection. Hoping for a male and female.

Starting Luang Prabang Lao from Gypsy & Tom Hill Haze x Deep Chunk f2 next.

That plant is a dead ringer to Afropips Malawi Gold, just sayin..
Time to re think the Austronesian expansion! :kos:

austronesia.jpg

Keep us posted, those strains are quite rare these days!

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Thule

Have a perusal of this text ...
http://books.google.com.au/books?id...re Front Cover Vera D. Rubin preview&f=false

Arab traders plied the Indian Ocean . From West Coast India to East Coast Africa . Madagascar , Somalia , Mozambique all in their range . Malawi is not far from there ...

This pic is of a Twa man from Rwanda smoking .

cccover.jpg

K0j6R7Fl.jpg

And pages 17 - 23 of this text . Psychoactive plant uses in the old world .

Thailand has old Indian influences Buddhism and Hinduism still visible .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Last edited:

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Veteran
dr grinspoon at bt 65
this one has realy fatten up and all the branches are hanging down.
also more resin start showing and a lill smell that reminds a lill of catpiss comes up. she had no real smell till last 2-3 weeks, still weak but now noticeable.
think in about 3 weeks she could be ready, that would be 12 weeks.

what do u guy think`?

jefe noche

dr grinspoon at bt 65
this one has realy fatten up and all the branches are hanging down.
also more resin start showing and a lill smell that reminds a lill of catpiss comes up. she had no real smell till last 2-3 weeks, still weak but now noticeable.
think in about 3 weeks she could be ready, that would be 12 weeks.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=55581&pictureid=1344864&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=55581&pictureid=1344865&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

what do u guy think`?

Good looking Chilli!!!! I would agree on waiting. Mine is at 12 weeks and looks similar. Mine has yet to change leaf color but the calyxes are swollen and oily!!! I am waiting for color change and amber trics. I will post pics.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mustafunk´s :tiphat: Angolese x Meao Thai F2 guerrilla style a few days ago

I´m smoking an early sample as I type this...awesome! :woohoo:...I´m going to call him right now to give thanks for the seeds

Thx bro you rock ;)

20´thai gifted me 12 DTC99 seeds made with a female and a male of the thai pheno...I can´t wait to grow those!

thx cocodrilo ;)

Koondense

Veteran
Great looking Angolese x MT, Raco:)
When did she start flowering, at what lat?
I also have one Angola Thai F2(Ace) in guerrilla mode, seeds were gifted by a very cool member. The seed sprouted after the summer solstice, small seedling was put out in start july. Flowering started in mid september at 45N and I'll probably let her go until december, no frost in sight.
Here's a picture from the last days of september.

picture.php

e.T

beautiful angola x's. have some angola red via alex that get their chance this winter...

oaxacan x mullum ~7wks tropical fruit and cedar
DSC_0768.jpg

DSC_0757.jpg

DSC_0723.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.