What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Eyeglasses

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
SquintEastwood.jpg

urban dictioanry:
squint eastwood~when you are so stoned out of your gourd that your eyes take on that Clint Eastwood spaghetti-western look

Too funny! Man that had me rolling.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

swampbuggy

$8.00 glasses online.

$8.00 glasses online.

After the last time I was screwed at a eyeglass store, I found a Co in China. Ordered 3 pair. Got photograys with memory titanium frames for about $80. Took less than 2 weeks. Zenni Optical

Seams like I turned 40 and my eyes went to shit and get worse every year. I keep buying the cheepo glasses from WallyWorld cause I'm reluctant to spend money to go see an eye Dr. when they just keep getting worse.
I wonder sometimes if it's hurts to walk around w/my readers on?

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
I started wearing readers in my mid forties, I'm 62 and still wear readers for close and have 20/20 distance no glasses for driving and stuff. so far so good:dance013::smoweed:

Latest posts

Latest posts