What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

That must be why you always evade direct questions or challenges to your statements. (of course you are going to reply with 'can you provide some examples' or 'how so'? - some of your tactics of evasion or truth as you put it) ~ Proudly a fuc-trumper.

I am not evading. I just don't have time to address everything all the time.

Hempy McNoodle

Tamarillo Time!

20211214_151433.jpg
20211214_151404.jpg
20190119_125938.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran

44:86N

No doubt the World MOVED in 2020, and ain't never going back (thank Goddess!!!).

But, I'm a little disappointed that "The Great Awaken" doesn't seem to have anything to do with the Cannabis Legalization sweeping the planet.........

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Many of the GOP need to change party. They deserve the insults for being backstabbers. (looking at my rep Adam Kinzinger!) And I always found it interesting that Trump could trigger the Libs with his mean tweets, almost seems intentional. It was so bad they threw him off the Twitter. Which is slowly dying now along with FaceBook. They cannot survive in a one sided political environment as it just turns into an echo chamber. Look what happen to HuffPost after they disabled the commenting.

its sad that trump followers can not take the truth that trump lost the election and those Republicans who dare tell the truth some how are no longer Good Republicans and b/c they will not spread the Big Lie they get voted out, all b/c they tell the truth.

It has always amazed me how the religious part of the republican party can so easily accept blatant lies and behavior from a POTUS and still stand on righteousness and demand that their representatives legislate morality by overturning Rowe v Wade.

trump was thrown off twitter for violating their TOU and since its a private business they have they right to decide what will be allowed on their platform. Republicans support this narrative when it suits their agenda like when republicans went to bat for that christian bakery who refused to make a wedding cake for a gay couple.

I hope twitter and fb both go broke and fold but you are wrong, its the newly formed right wing social media sites that are popping up only to go broke b/c there are not enough people supporting them and those sites either deletes posts that violate their TOU or they get visited by pedophiles looking for a censor free platform to operate on.

who cares about huff post??? and if turning off comments implies anything then fox utube disables comments selectively on some of their videos so i guess they are going to fold by your reasoning.

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
REPORTER: "Should members of congress and their spouses be banned from trading individual stocks while serving in Congress?"

PELOSI: "No...We are a free market economy. They should be able to participate in that."

https://twitter.com/ElectionWiz/sta...40cbZAvZK/reporter-should-members-of-congr/c/

No they shouldnt and all lawmakers and their family should be subject to the same insider trading laws everyone else must abide by but Both parties refused to make it illegal to make trades based on non public info.

this isnt just a dem / pelosi problem, all legislators both R & D decided not to hold themselves to the same standard as the public is held to.

curious as to why you only single out pelosi and say nothing about the republicans who side w/pelosis statement or have made similar statements verbally or with their vote?

peace

Three Berries

its sad that trump followers can not take the truth that trump lost the election and those Republicans who dare tell the truth some how are no longer Good Republicans and b/c they will not spread the Big Lie they get voted out, all b/c they tell the truth.

It has always amazed me how the religious part of the republican party can so easily accept blatant lies and behavior from a POTUS and still stand on righteousness and demand that their representatives legislate morality by overturning Rowe v Wade.

trump was thrown off twitter for violating their TOU and since its a private business they have they right to decide what will be allowed on their platform. Republicans support this narrative when it suits their agenda like when republicans went to bat for that christian bakery who refused to make a wedding cake for a gay couple.

I hope twitter and fb both go broke and fold but you are wrong, its the newly formed right wing social media sites that are popping up only to go broke b/c there are not enough people supporting them and those sites either deletes posts that violate their TOU or they get visited by pedophiles looking for a censor free platform to operate on.

who cares about huff post??? and if turning off comments implies anything then fox utube disables comments selectively on some of their videos so i guess they are going to fold by your reasoning.

peace

Trump Media will own the MSM after the lawsuits by various entities. You already see CNN going down in flames. Many Left wing MSM celebrities are or will be 'retiring ' or moving on....

peace

Hempy McNoodle

No doubt the World MOVED in 2020, and ain't never going back (thank Goddess!!!).

But, I'm a little disappointed that "The Great Awaken" doesn't seem to have anything to do with the Cannabis Legalization sweeping the planet.........

It will. The best is yet to come. The Deep State conspired world-wide against all of humanity when they launched their war on Cannabis. The Deep State is about to be eradicated. I believe Cannabis will have a major role to play in the healing of the nations.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Trump Media will own the MSM after the lawsuits by various entities.....

peace

delusional thinking that Trump media will own anyone but i like the Truth that yall follow Trump, not policy or principles.

Its trump media huh? why trump media and not conservative / right wing media? is it because yall are followers of trump, not the republican party?

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
what do trump followers here think of the revelations in many text msgs sent between republican lawmakers discussing/planning how to over turn a Biden win with no credible evidence presented........just have pence go out and say specific electors are not valid and he will be the sole person to decide which electors to toss out and which ones to accept.

im glad the state electoral votes in question are from states in which Republicans run top to bottom. So i guess those state republicans are ALL part of the Deep State.

peace

Three Berries

delusional thinking that Trump media will own anyone but i like the Truth that yall follow Trump, not policy or principles.

Its trump media huh? why trump media and not conservative / right wing media? is it because yall are followers of trump, not the republican party?

peace

Why is that about Trump Media not owning anything? Do you consider conservatives and Trump followers as the same using the old GOP standards?

Latest posts

Latest posts