What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

How are those cyber ninja audits going?

Are they still a business?

Well, I read today that the AZ AG is putting together a pretty solid investigation. Early rumors suggest that Georgia's Stacy Abrams may be in trouble over Arizona. I also know that the number of sealed indictments in the US justice system is at an all time high!

I haven't been following the cyber ninjas. I figure their mission is over. Were they ever really a real business? I have my doubts.

Hempy McNoodle

So, the Lancet committed world-wide scientific fraud to solidify itself with China... There was no evidence that it came from the wild or a bowl of delicious bat soup and they always knew and they lied for political reasons (they now admit). I hope they hang 'em with HEMP rope. :joint:

Three Berries

No. I was taking a nap and then I made pancakes, lol.

You seem to look at things in an overly simplistic (and erroneous) way. Trump supporters (and all people) are incredibly diverse in their opinions, beliefs, and practices. I would argue that many Trump supporters were Bernie supporters. I bet 2/3 of Bernie supporters became Trump supporters after 2016 and 2020. Trump supporters are people like me who voted for Nancy Pelosi (because she ran on bringing George W Bush to justice by impeaching him, only to have her announce, literally seconds after being announced the winner, that "impeachment is off the Table." How could anyone not be a Trump supporter? You like the idea of Iraqi children's skin melting off because our forces used white phosphorous on them? That doesn't bother you? Do you believe as Obama believes, that we should not dwell on how we ended up in Iraq, but instead "move foreward?"

I was a dem during the early years of my adulthood. I was very antiwar. I thought dems were antiwar, but what I learned was that they only don't like war when republicans are president. They don't even notice that Trump is the first POTUS in many decades to not start a war.

The best is yet to come!

I was a Dem most of my life, anti war/make the man pay was the thing. Trump and his close ties were all Dems too. Only after the Dems embraced globalism over our Nation's best interest did Trumpism arise.

Three Berries

What kind of war are you referring, Hempy McNoodle ? There hasn't been a war declared since June 4, 1942. Presidents do not start wars.

Presidents can stop wars or overseas military fun if you don't want to call them war, if they want to. Our country is a Welfare/Warfare state. Trump upset the gravy train for the MIL and the corrupt politicians getting their paybacks. It's the reason for the FED, a privately owned for profit corp, to increase the money supply and inflation so it can finance the Welfare/Warfare expenses. If you don't call Vietnam, Afghanistan and the Mid East wars I don't know what you would call it.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was a Dem most of my life, anti war/make the man pay was the thing. Trump and his close ties were all Dems too. Only after the Dems embraced globalism over our Nation's best interest did Trumpism arise.

Republicans (conservatives and evangel-types) rolled in globalism.

Three Berries

Here is a good example of the US Welfare state. It just funnels Federal money to the local politicians and their cronies. Doesn't fix anything.

Chicago Mayor Lightfoot To Pump $412 Million More Into Anti-Crime Plan That Doesn’t Work

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/c...-412-million-more-anti-crime-plan-doesnt-work

By Mark Glennon, of Wirepoints,

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot is planning to pump $412 million into its community safety plan, much of it targeting 15 of the city’s most violent community areas.

lightfoot_0.jpg

But the plan is already a proven failure. Furthermore, it has been subject to little transparency or accountability and its funding is unsustainable.

That’s according to a great column in Thursday’s Chicago Sun-Times, based on crime data being kept by the Sun-Times and experts it interviewed.

The plan, called “Our City, Our Safety,” was unveiled more than a year ago and has produced few results, and many of the communities it targeted have only gotten more dangerous, the Sun-Times reported:

Fatal shootings are higher in 10 of the 15 community areas: East Garfield Park, West Pullman, North Lawndale, Greater Grand Crossing, Auburn Gresham, Englewood, Roseland, Chatham, South Shore and Chicago Lawn. Only the Austin area measured about the same as last year. Four are better: South Lawndale, West Garfield Park, Humboldt Park and West Englewood.

Funding for the plan was approved by the City Council in the budget drafted by Lightfoot. It includes more than $50 million going to more than two dozen organizations for street outreach, victim services, transitional jobs, scholarships and domestic violence.

Who are those neighborhood organizations and do they spend the money effectively?

Three Berries

Republicans (conservatives and evangel-types) rolled in globalism.

You have to reconsider politics when you have Trump in the republican party. The RINOs running the GOP don't want him anymore than the Dems. Globalism was what Trump stopped in the USA. Biden brings it back big time and it's more like Chinaism than Globalism.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
No. I was taking a nap and then I made pancakes, lol.

You seem to look at things in an overly simplistic (and erroneous) way. Trump supporters (and all people) are incredibly diverse in their opinions, beliefs, and practices. I would argue that many Trump supporters were Bernie supporters. I bet 2/3 of Bernie supporters became Trump supporters after 2016 and 2020. Trump supporters are people like me who voted for Nancy Pelosi (because she ran on bringing George W Bush to justice by impeaching him, only to have her announce, literally seconds after being announced the winner, that "impeachment is off the Table." How could anyone not be a Trump supporter? You like the idea of Iraqi children's skin melting off because our forces used white phosphorous on them? That doesn't bother you? Do you believe as Obama believes, that we should not dwell on how we ended up in Iraq, but instead "move foreward?"

I was a dem during the early years of my adulthood. I was very antiwar. I thought dems were antiwar, but what I learned was that they only don't like war when republicans are president. They don't even notice that Trump is the first POTUS in many decades to not start a war.

The best is yet to come!

still no answer to my question in that post instead you change the subject to explain why you used to vote democrat but changed to follow trump.

good on ya for not approving of war but if my memory serves me correct obama nor clinton started a war, but both Bush's did. obama picked up the search for bin laden and he was killed.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Stream of money? What stream? How much has Trumped gained financially from being in office and how does that compare to other presidents?

trumps constant fundraising emails and all the maga schwag.

how doest that compare you ask, well we dont know as trump is the only POTUS to not release his tax returns b/c he claims to be under a multi year long audit. What a bunch of BS, trump is a whiny bitch and you think he would be silent about the audit being unfair, a deep state attack and he would take every chance to complain about how he is being mistreated...........the big orange snowflake.

peace

Three Berries

trumps constant fundraising emails and all the maga schwag.

how doest that compare you ask, well we dont know as trump is the only POTUS to not release his tax returns b/c he claims to be under a multi year long audit. What a bunch of BS, trump is a whiny bitch and you think he would be silent about the audit being unfair, a deep state attack and he would take every chance to complain about how he is being mistreated...........the big orange snowflake.

peace

Trump does that because he know there's nothing to find. And the Libs can't stand it. The recent court ruling that forces his taxes out will also be applied to many other politicians now. Trump gets audited every year. What do you think they are missing?

Hempy McNoodle

Here is a good example of the US Welfare state. It just funnels Federal money to the local politicians and their cronies. Doesn't fix anything.

Chicago Mayor Lightfoot To Pump $412 Million More Into Anti-Crime Plan That Doesn’t Work

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/c...-412-million-more-anti-crime-plan-doesnt-work

By Mark Glennon, of Wirepoints,

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot is planning to pump $412 million into its community safety plan, much of it targeting 15 of the city’s most violent community areas.

lightfoot_0.jpg

But the plan is already a proven failure. Furthermore, it has been subject to little transparency or accountability and its funding is unsustainable.

That’s according to a great column in Thursday’s Chicago Sun-Times, based on crime data being kept by the Sun-Times and experts it interviewed.

The plan, called “Our City, Our Safety,” was unveiled more than a year ago and has produced few results, and many of the communities it targeted have only gotten more dangerous, the Sun-Times reported:

Fatal shootings are higher in 10 of the 15 community areas: East Garfield Park, West Pullman, North Lawndale, Greater Grand Crossing, Auburn Gresham, Englewood, Roseland, Chatham, South Shore and Chicago Lawn. Only the Austin area measured about the same as last year. Four are better: South Lawndale, West Garfield Park, Humboldt Park and West Englewood.

Funding for the plan was approved by the City Council in the budget drafted by Lightfoot. It includes more than $50 million going to more than two dozen organizations for street outreach, victim services, transitional jobs, scholarships and domestic violence.

Who are those neighborhood organizations and do they spend the money effectively?

It's a very similar thing with homeless crisis funds and why problems keep getting worse and worse in democrat run shitholes like San Francisco and Oakland. They come up with plans like buying $500,000 cargo container homes for the homeless. The idea is to spend as much as possible to get as little as possible. The money goes to contractors without much transparency. And, if you spend the bulk of the budget to house as FEW PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE, then the crisis continues and the funds continue to flow in year after year. So, lets say a city has 5,000 homeless people and expects 1,000 more next year and they have a $10 million dollar budget to fix it. They'll spend it all to house only 60 people each year. leaving 4, 940 people unhoused. Housing could be provided very economically and the problem could be eliminated in a very short time if they wanted to.

Hempy McNoodle

still no answer to my question in that post instead you change the subject to explain why you used to vote democrat but changed to follow trump.

good on ya for not approving of war but if my memory serves me correct obama nor clinton started a war, but both Bush's did. obama picked up the search for bin laden and he was killed.

I'll have to go back and look for your original question...
Obama started war in Syria, Yemen, and Crimea. Clinton started wars in the Baulkins, Iraq, and Somalia.

Hempy McNoodle

"still no answer to my question"...

Okay, I see your question was about messages relating to Pence and the possibility of rejecting electoral votes...

Most of the messages and the news reports about them are edited and out of context. They are perfectly acceptable exchanges. Is it now illegal to discuss common law in the US?

Three Berries

It's a very similar thing with homeless crisis funds and why problems keep getting worse and worse in democrat run shitholes like San Francisco and Oakland. They come up with plans like buying $500,000 cargo container homes for the homeless. The idea is to spend as much as possible to get as little as possible. The money goes to contractors without much transparency. And, if you spend the bulk of the budget to house as FEW PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE, then the crisis continues and the funds continue to flow in year after year. So, lets say a city has 5,000 homeless people and expects 1,000 more next year and they have a $10 million dollar budget to fix it. They'll spend it all to house only 60 people each year. leaving 4, 940 people unhoused. Housing could be provided very economically and the problem could be eliminated in a very short time if they wanted to.

Same with the gun that keep showing up in Chicago. They don't even try to stop them or find out who is bringing them in (they probably know).

Latest posts

Latest posts