What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Bush Weed Seeds

xet

Realized I had the parents named in the wrong order for the oaxacan/mullum cross. Here was the first time I tried her, season before last. Big lanky plant, went in the patch late and was shaded but still took off for the skies. Beautiful big serving plate-size fans. Elegant if I do say
full

Touch of PM due to the extremely dry dry fall. Started with some crazy juicy fruit terps, little mint, immediately after chop. Had me thinking about all the reports I'd heard of the old juicy fruit thai. By the time she dried/cured a bit it had gone to mint. I didn't do well at all with her so looking forward to bringing it in a little closer to good this fall. Very unique high for me. My eyes popped open right at first hit, soaring high. Waves of energy. Great legs.
full

Peace,
F2F
Love the exotic jurassic character of that plant.

This will get a lot of stares from people unfamiliar with what I am about to say but trust me when I say liquid feeding all natural Gypsum will eliminate PM and budrot but not after it has began; this regular liquid feed must begin ideally before planting and then throughout it's lifecycle.

This is all based off of at least a hundred pages of scientific agricultural literature I have digested plus tons of practice on uncultivated guerilla plots. I have not once ever had PM or budrot.

Call it a trade secret or common sense, trust the Gypsum. Plus it increases terpenes production during flower.

Happy growing and solid work.

F2F

Hiya Xet,

Ya know I’d seen a post on that just recently, Mighta been you actually. I grow geurilla and so can’t feed anything on a regular basis. Just dry ferts and ewc. Would dry gypsum be an option?

Peace
F2F

xet

Hiya Xet,

Ya know I’d seen a post on that just recently, Mighta been you actually. I grow geurilla and so can’t feed anything on a regular basis. Just dry ferts and ewc. Would dry gypsum be an option?

Peace
F2F
Yes.

Especially if the Gypsum is premixed before Veg waterings.

Don't be shy. 3KG per plant.

Gypsum contains no Calcium Carbonate and will not affect your pH.

:ninja:
:cool:

harvestreaper

Veteran
Nice! She looks quite happy and like she’ll reward you, Harvest. How much longer ya think?

Curious, were the beans from that UK site or elsewhere? Mine are vegging outside but they don’t seem very tolerant of the insect activity vs some of my other plants.

Peace
F2F
she the prettiest with the light color buds etc all 3 ive tried are good yeilders on the f2s have 1 other on an outdoor cycle seems to have widest leaves ,,id say the plant in pic prob needs 2 weeks but ima take it in a week or so as its full of seed from a hermi kog and i want her out the way but if i like her ill run her clone again ,, have a fly prob an theve held up as well as anything else for me also a bit of drought must be them ozzie genes lol

F2F

i only have knowledge of the 3 lime madness f2s ,,those others sound great im a big fan of oxaxcan so im sure id like that cross to interested to see how you get on

I love the oss x mm lemon lime woody spice up positive energy.(there was also chocolate mint in some phenos too. I have not smoked the mm x thai78 yet.
flowered one OSS x MM 2yr ago, poorly I should add. But, was a different high than anything I can really remember. Up and positive here to. will be interesting to compare notes after.

Going to try and select/keep some clones, make seeds of all. also reverse a few. We shall see.

Peace
F2F

harvestreaper

Veteran
flowered one OSS x MM 2yr ago, poorly I should add. But, was a different high than anything I can really remember. Up and positive here to. will be interesting to compare notes after.

Going to try and select/keep some clones, make seeds of all. also reverse a few. We shall see.

Peace
F2F
sorry did not mention effects of the lm f2s pretty much as described one with a higher than unexpected thai influence thats the joy of f2s i guess good long lasting highs with some a lil heavier than others but in a good way not that typicfa;l hybrid what i call ski jump hit sativa <sati va for donald lol > for 5 mins then flat on face these are steady in there diffrent ways nice flavours to earthy lime mixes good solid healthy plants no hermi issues unlike the 3 out of 4 kog freebies i tried along with em which put a few spanners in the works to say the least ,, ill be going thru rest of the lm f2s for sure and from what ive tried exactly as advertised ,,

F2F

sorry did not mention effects of the lm f2s pretty much as described one with a higher than unexpected thai influence thats the joy of f2s i guess good long lasting highs with some a lil heavier than others but in a good way not that typicfa;l hybrid what i call ski jump hit sativa <sati va for donald lol > for 5 mins then flat on face these are steady in there diffrent ways nice flavours to earthy lime mixes good solid healthy plants no hermi issues unlike the 3 out of 4 kog freebies i tried along with em which put a few spanners in the works to say the least ,, ill be going thru rest of the lm f2s for sure and from what ive tried exactly as advertised ,,
Thanks for the insights on the lm there harvest.

Yeah, I’ve got plans…but the plants cannot be willed to be something they’re not. 😜 there’re hermi’s in these bushweed seeds so hopefully I can manage ok.

Just spied some OSSxMM cobb as I was organizing jars. Maybe BBQ and a bowl this evening. :canabis:

Peace
F2f

Sub24ox7

There are a lot of hermis in the Bushweed ossxmm and .. nh21 x mm. But… there is some very fine weed to find too. Imo
I only grew one Mm x thai78 and wish I had more. It did not hermi. If you make more seeds of oss x mm and mm x thai78 please let us know. Seedbay no longer has any if these offerings. 🙏✌️

Last edited:

funkyhorse

I think they are environmentally sensitive because here at southern hemisphere outdoor greenhouse grow I didnt have any intersex issues but plenty of mold issues for wetlands, Bushweed said in his thread they need dry finnish

It is what it is, it was bred in Australia in australian environment and I believe they will have their best expressions in Australia

Latest posts

Latest posts