Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
00F57176-2950-4C51-9785-E307273AB779.jpeg
36729BCF-79CC-41B8-8F4C-57BAF98722E0.jpeg

MASSSNOWDOG

Interesting thought

I've pondered this myself

I've smoked gator bait Tk x 91and big bad wolf 2.0 Chem91x Chem D . Some great expressions of Diesel but not a elite in 4 seeds

In my experience I've only smoked jjnyc Chem91 and skunkVa chem91 grown/ Sold by SkVa's woman

Chem91 mentioned above is not the Diesel I Grew up on . Which I believe is the same cut brother Ojd has

My only experience with this particular Diesel. Was a Sour cream in 06 I believe from Grey area . Damn near identical to what I grew up on no G13Hzc all Diesel Skunk Funk

I'm thankful Ojd still holds this cut

1luvbigherb
Chem 91 was being sold as diesel in NYC before sour diesel was even around

kro-magnon

Veteran
Chem 91 BX
Cut the tops to 78, leave the bottoms up to 85
Pure refined chemistry ,Lucky dog cut ,for me the best in bean form ,run 10 beans and find the real deal !
The terpene profile reminds me a lot of Neville's Hindu Kush. View attachment 18954915 View attachment 18954916
I have not try Lucky Dog seeds, I've seen some crosses who look for fun too grow than a C91Bx but your plant looks good, could you give details on the nose, I have no idea what smell Neville's Hindu:biggrin: Kush.

bigherb

Veteran
Chem 91 was being sold as diesel in NYC before sour diesel was even around
Heard you , Im Familiar with that story and it's actually my experience that the name Diesel was used by my source before sour was used

The diesel I smoked growing up in Brooklyn shit on everything I've seen available today .I seem Nothing close in Amsterdam up until my last trip in 07 except sour cream

I can only share my experience, I've never knew anyone with the clone personally but had the opportunity to experience samples from trusted sources I mentioned above in my last post , not a gram either soo I got more than a taste.

1luvbigherb

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Heard you , Im Familiar with that story and it's actually my experience that the name Diesel was used by my source before sour was used

The diesel I smoked growing up in Brooklyn shit on everything I've seen available today .I seem Nothing close in Amsterdam up until my last trip in 07 except sour cream

I can only share my experience, I've never knew anyone with the clone personally but had the opportunity to experience samples from trusted sources I mentioned above in my last post , not a gram either soo I got more than a taste.

1luvbigherb
Pennsylvania man here, we used to drive 5 hours to NYC and pick up a BUNCH of the sour back in 09-10. We never wanted to sell it, and people would beg us for diesel it was so good. Even 30 a g and nobody would turn it down

MASSSNOWDOG

1luvbigherb
Crazy we used to grow the flower you smoke in NYC 95 96 ect all way o8

bigherb

Veteran
Crazy we used to grow the flower you smoke in NYC 95 96 ect all way o8
I have dvr footage which shows a different flower structure than most Sour today

I have several batches on it , maybe on more than one dvr

The same connect had the Hawaiian, Not loud like Diesel but unique tropical type light green bud not as big as Diesel buds .

1luvbigherb

befa

I have not try Lucky Dog seeds, I've seen some crosses who look for fun too grow than a C91Bx but your plant looks good, could you give details on the nose, I have no idea what smell Neville's Hindu:biggrin: Kush.
Smells of pine, pine-type solvents, citrus zest with a marked taste of pinene chemistry on the palate.

EnjoyingLife

There is many seeds who can deliver some great representation of the original clone ECSD, it's easier to find a good plant from seeds than getting a verified clone in good shape
Which one(s) do you have experience with?
I'm asking because I want all the fucking sd seeds I can get lol. Seriously though....

kro-magnon

Veteran
I'm asking because I want all the fucking sd seeds I can get lol. Seriously though....
My very first Diesel seeds were some White Diesel from White Label in 08, I don't know what clone was selfed but the females were insanely strong smelling in veg and in flower they developed an intense gasoline odor, at harvest time the smell was almost making me sick, I was not a a fan of this offensive smell and even thought I had fucked up in a way to get such a stinker. I don't know if they are still the same today because those seed banks are not very test worthy today but it was my first experience with the Diesel family.
My second experience was with some Sour-Jack seeds in 08/09, freebees made with Turbo Diesel x Jack Herrer 22 if I remember correctly, not the seeds made by Karma but freebees given by Aliengrowshop with seeds orders. I had many different females but some had some terpenes from the Diesel side of the cross and I really loved the smell and taste they gad more complex than straight gasoline. I've grown around 12 different females Sour-Jack and I should have made mine as they were regular seeds.
Then years later Headbanger from Karma I've grown this line for a few years as I had made my own cross, it is a fantastic Kush/Diesel cross who can deliver some phenotype leaning strongly on Sour D mother. One of the best seeds line for a Kush/Diesel cross.
Recently I've grown Acid Dawg from Karma as well, a cross of Stardawg x SD Bx2, it is a mix of 2 lines with common ancestors, there is some phenotypes who are very good producers and the high is very strong almost brutal. I'm still growing some seeds I found in a Acid Dawg bud, a bottom branch was pollinated by herm pollen coming from a Kuntz(Runtz x Kosher Kush) by Pheno Finder, the few seeds made are well worth growing I have just harvested one who has a lovely Diesel small I've now learned to love.
And in veg I have some Sowahh the Sour Diesel Bx4 of Karma SD mother coming from Rez seeds. They will soon go in flower.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
And in veg I have some Sowahh the Sour Diesel Bx4 of Karma SD mother coming from Rez seeds. They will soon go in flower.
i must be missing something, or be a shitty grower ...probably both the statements are true.... i bought, still have a shit-load of rez's seeds... from the 1st sour diesel,alpha, sdkush (which i have a plant growing) , strawberry, double strawberry.. and some others, so far (and it been lots of years), i have NEVER found anything close to an elite... some good weed, sure, but an elite...nope... yet karma and some others have found, and using as a base his genetics.... i just don't get it..

Munson

Veteran
Wasn’t one of Rez’s first release, schrooomys OD x Hindu Kush, think he called it D1?

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

My advice, just trade for some diesel clones if you want some good diesel without all the let downs. The closest thing I’ve grown to my ECSD in seed form was sour kush from dna genetics back in the day. Even then, it never beats a straight up sour diesel clone in my experience

Last edited: