What's new

Original Diesel.

bloyd

Veteran
Who really knows lol.
Came to me as original diesel, no other labels were attached.
That looks like what I ran as sour d from stoney. Currently hunting through sic reversed to that cut @41 days.

Attachments

• 1706826588261924321039570619902.jpg
    1706826588261924321039570619902.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 92
  • 17068287652154699354897539461831.jpg
    17068287652154699354897539461831.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 77

MASSSNOWDOG

I've been through this same exact thing since around 2008-9 online.
I'm done with trying to prove anything.

like i said those 3 people sampled it
Rez
JJ
AJ

and thag was enough for me , i cant answer to everyone online everytime someone calls me out on it
Where is your cut from who gave it to you what year

MASSSNOWDOG

Again I don't care either way as like I said I sampled all the well known cuts and grown and bred with above ECSD cuts I mentioned above ( they at the time 2008 were all the well known cuts , I know there 20 other ECSD now also 😆 🤣 , but the ECSD is known to drop a nanner etc so what did we think would happen and where these Diesel seeds come from ( weasels pollination and seeded packs went out and thats clearly where all these other Diesel cuts come from , they say they tried to pick out all seeds before sold but you can't find everyone of them if it's seeded heavy)
Never tried to pick out all the seeds took a handful n sold the packs to catskills ny crew and they took seeds out and ect

MASSSNOWDOG

People call the first ECSD clone they know the Original Diesel and that's not the case.

Something pollinated a Diesel cut( Diesel 1 and 2 ) and ECSD was born which 99.9% know as Sour Diesel or ECSD and since Sour Diesel clones becoming a shadow of themselves (since around 2008) people have started calling there well kept ECSD clones the Original Diesel which are 2 different clones ?.

All I know is I've done breeding with many Diesel clones

Captain crip
Meltingpot
Chaco
Hazyfontazy/ Bachus

And smoked many others at cups etc etc

And all are great but this cut delivers the Diesel Gas everytime.
You guys keep coming in trying to discredit this cut ? Not the other way around as i say all legit Diesel cuts are very special ,so il proudly speak of its quality as I do every few years someone new comes in.

The story will never be discovered when talking about Diesel and chemdog as bag seed is a mystery and some people don't want the story out or don't want people's intentions known
Where did you get your cut and do u have mother plants of the original diesel not s1

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I believe you have either chem91 bagseed or chem91 that was being called sour diesel before the sour was created
I think theory 2 out of any but still don't think that's the case, I belive maybe either 1 of the first 2 Diesel cuts from NY crew , or a bag seed from that first ever seeded bag that went out to NY crew they sold and maybe seed was found on that bud ?
but I don't claim to know and just a a guess from all the storys and all the Diesel and Chem cuts ive grown over the years ,that's why I can't 100% say what it is ( as nobody 100% knows) , I just know I've tried or grown and made seeds with alot of the well known famous Sour's from 2008 period and this was a tad different to all the ECSD clones I've run in growth ( less Sativa) but that same loud Diesel all the well known cuts are known for ( some are louder etc etc).

This is close to 91 for sure and the Chem d x Original Diesel hybrid I made was like opening up the Chem family like I've never seen before , amazing Chem expression, so loud but more Chem expressions but amazing new Chem Terps ive not sampled myself before.

This cut I use is very tired ( hence the S1 project) and doesn't veg as good or yield as good as she did 15 years ago but what makes this cut so good compared to alot of Sour Diesel cuts is and she always been like this you don't need anything to bring that Gas out ,she will deliver every time , unlike many of the ECSD clones ( especially since 2010-12 broadmite pandemic) which grow very weak or terps really hard to get to come through 100% .

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Where did you get your cut and do u have mother plants of the original diesel not s1
Yes we hold the mother plant and made the S1's from it , I've done 4 - Original Diesel Fem projects 1 produced zero , 2nd produced 1% of normal amount and last 2 around 20% normal seed count.
It shows near sterile pollen( 95% sterile pollen) and only way I had 20% was hand pollinating the whole room , each individual bud every few days repeatedly for 3 weeks on pollination window

MASSSNOWDOG

The old thread is not showing the ECSD clone but the females coming from REZ SD2,5 seeds. You realize 90% of the clones circulating today are from seeds made by REZ/OJD/Karma or Topdawg, not the original ECSD.

Be careful and do your research on there. I bought “ghost OG” S1’s from strainly last year and they were fake. Haven’t used it since, I get all my clones from homies on IG that post pictures of the clone in flower, dried flower shots, and taste descriptions before I ever make any purchases
Smart
Move

jackspratt61

I think theory 2 out of any but still don't think that's the case, I belive maybe either 1 of the first 2 Diesel cuts from NY crew , or a bag seed from that first ever seeded bag that went out to NY crew they sold and maybe seed was found on that bud ?
but I don't claim to know and kust a a guess from all the storys and all the Diesel and Chem cuts ive grown ove the years ,that's why I can't 100% say what it is ( as nobody 100% knows) , I just know I've tried or grown and made seeds with alot of the well known famous Sour's from 2008 period and this was a tad different to all the ECSD clones I've run in growth ( less Sativa) but that same loud Diesel all the well known cuts are known for ( some are louder etc etc).

This is close to 91 for sure and the Chem d x Original Diesel hybrid I made was like opening up the Chem family like I've never seen before , amazing Chem expression, so loud but more Chem expressions but amazing new Chem Terps ive not sampled myself before.

This cut I use is very tired ( hence the S1 project) and doesn't veg as good or yield as good as she did 15 years ago but what makes this cut so good compared to alot of Sour Diesel cuts is and she always been like this you don't need anything to bring that Gas out ,she will deliver every time , unlike many of the ECSD clones ( especially since 2010-12 broadmite pandemic) which grow very weak or terps really hard to get to cone through 100% .
Have you tried tip cuttings with healthy growth no older than 14 days for a few successive generations?

bigherb

Veteran
I believe you have either chem91 bagseed or chem91 that was being called sour diesel before the sour was created
Interesting thought

I've pondered this myself

I've smoked gator bait Tk x 91and big bad wolf 2.0 Chem91x Chem D . Some great expressions of Diesel but not a elite in 4 seeds

In my experience I've only smoked jjnyc Chem91 and skunkVa chem91 grown/ Sold by SkVa's woman

Chem91 mentioned above is not the Diesel I Grew up on . Which I believe is the same cut brother Ojd has

My only experience with this particular Diesel. Was a Sour cream in 06 I believe from Grey area . Damn near identical to what I grew up on no G13Hzc all Diesel Skunk Funk

I'm thankful Ojd still holds this cut

1luvbigherb

MASSSNOWDOG

Interesting thought

I've pondered this myself

I've smoked gator bait Tk x 91and big bad wolf 2.0 Chem91x Chem D . Some great expressions of Diesel but not a elite in 4 seeds

In my experience I've only smoked jjnyc Chem91 and skunkVa chem91 grown/ Sold by SkVa's woman

Chem91 mentioned above is not the Diesel I Grew up on . Which I believe is the same cut brother Ojd has

My only experience with this particular Diesel. Was a Sour cream in 06 I believe from Grey area . Damn near identical to what I grew up on no G13Hzc all Diesel Skunk Funk

I'm thankful Ojd still holds this cut

1luvbigherb
Where did u grow up and what year where you smoking sour diesel