What's new

mmmmmm...donuts

oti$

Beanz, it looks like I'm going to add another light to this spot so I can get to those aficionado f2's... Im really itching to get those growing and I still have a BLR x ancient og that I also want to pop along with some more BLR and OJSDKB. Monocropping may be a little easier, but not anywhere near as exciting as growing out all these different crosses. Big thanks to all you seed makers out there for making my life interesting:D

B

beanz

Beanz, it looks like I'm going to add another light to this spot so I can get to those aficionado f2's... Im really itching to get those growing and I still have a BLR x ancient og that I also want to pop along with some more BLR and OJSDKB. Monocropping may be a little easier, but not anywhere near as exciting as growing out all these different crosses. Big thanks to all you seed makers out there for making my life interesting:D

mate i,m running all the aficionado gear atm , the only ones worth a go are white cherry truffle and rose especial . so yeah the grand lemon is a hermi bitch and the oil spill have issues too .

others are shit hot , i mentioned

oti$

It's gotta hurt a little to spend that much on seed on seed and be disappointed. It's part of the game though. I don't really get bent out of shape about seed cost though bc even if I only get one plant that produces even average quality ill make much more that the cost. Plus, popping g all these seeds is really for my enjoyment and curiosity and not for the custies. The proven clones are for my picky peeps.

B

beanz

no spending the money on seed never bothers me , one pack turns in hundreds f2 they get selected from, turns in thousands . so even if 5 packs fail and 2 are good still big win in the end .

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
otis, you been busy bro, sorry i havent been stopping by lately, im glad to see you are chucking some pollen. i havent figured out how to do so myself without fucking up my whole op.

I just flipped my room and wanted to show you my lil closet, i wish i had your size space but hey, its what i got.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Budley Doright

Veteran
I used to make a few seeds..... the way I did it....you need some stored pollen....

I would remove the female that had some pre flowers....... hand pollenate.....

then 12 hours later spray the shit out of it to germinate any remaining pollen....

I would probably average 20 seeds per female.....

Hardly a seed anywhere other that the preflowers to be found.....

oti$

Ive already posted these elsewhere atvthe mag, but thought id spruce up my thread...
More cowbell pheno 2 @ day 58
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

These mc definitely have a sexy look about them. They have not been flushing for more than 5 days, hopefully ill get them to fade a bit over the next week. I have another pheno, but couldnt get a clear pic bc the fan was blowing all her limbs slightly. Pheno 1 looks done and has since week8. Ill probably take #1 any day. Ive tried a couple tester nugs and shes VERY potent. Good night time smoke...probably good for pain, definitely good for relaxation. Ill try for a better smell description after chopping a drying, but the initial buds from the #1 were very strong skunky kinda smelling...loud enough to stink up my house with the few buds i brought home.

oti$

This one is also at day 58, its forum x gg4 by chunkys bagseeds.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I cant really pin down the nose on this one, shes in the back up against the wall, but i can tell it does not have the gorilla funk ive found in other gg4 crosses. It might have more of a cookie type terp profile, time will tell. She definitely looks good, has great vigour and branching, is dense and has been a treat to grow so far. She clones easy too, ive got several lined up for another run. Im bummed thst all the other seeds from chunky i popped were killed off. Luckily i have more of all of them(i bought one of each from his first drop)...im guessing there's some fire in his crosses. His 2.0 clone definitely holds its own among the elites. Ive got a light of mostly 2.o about 5 weeks in that im excited to bring home.

Miraculous Meds

The mc, and forum/gg4 both look stellar. You lost all those cuts, but you still got some fire! Defintely quality to be found in chunkys gear.

Im gonna throw some cocoa kush, bubba kush x ck, and death star x ck pollen on the 2.0, and #3. I feel like these genetics are destined to create some great smoke. You playing with any pollen yet amigo?

oti$

I forgot to water my chem kesey males that i had outside and it was very hot this week...they fried in the sun. I have some rude boi males that i have a good feeling about along with a black lime reserve x locktite that will be pollinating some females this fall. I just found a thin mint plant under my 2.o light. Im super stoked as i thought it was lost in the boiling water fiasco. Shes really far into flower so ill have to reveg, but i have her. I was going to get her back eventually, but now shes safe in house. Im thinking thin mint x rude boi is going to be interesting ....

oti$

Hazmat @58days. Funky sweaty sock smell is killing my brand new carbon filter. I could smell this when i opened the door to the house. I had to go and do some odor control today. Plugged in a second filter and put bucket of ona gel in the air handler for the house. I gutantee the mailman was smelling this when he walked by the house...not good in the unfriendly climate in which i reside. Our med status does nothing to abate the danger if growing here. Its been a sketchy week for me at this spot. I feel like i finally got it under control with the steps taken today. When i went over tonight, i smelled nothing but fresh air at the entrance. Basement still reeks...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

I noticed one of the plants under the 2.o light looked different than the rest...turns out that one of the glues i threw in to fill the canopy is a thin mint mislabeled! Very happy to have made this discovery...
She stacks better than forum when treated right, but when mistreated in veg, and given a less than optimal spot in shitty light, she puts out tiny nuglets...we are about 5 weeks in on this light
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

Been waiting two months for this plant to reveal herself. It was an unmarked clone. Ive been eliminating suspects and i think ive figured her identity...maybe...the only non-purple plants thatvi was growing when this cutting was taken were gg4, sour dub, and wifi43...and 3queens...im pretty sure i didnt take cuts of3queens, it definitely isnt glue or sour dubble( really had my fingers crossed for dubble) so im thinking, its wifi43. I always got much better yields with 43 in the past, but this plant was neglected in veg, but i couldnt throw her out so i decided to give myself a harvest surprise and flower her. There is a small possibility that its something else, but the smell has me thinking wifi as well...i took clones and LABELED them, so ill run her again and hopefully sort out the mystery. The 43 was another lost clone that ill be grateful to have in the quiver.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

I overvegged her then put baby in the corner with shitty lighting, so it doesnt surprise me that she didnt put out the bigger buds than i was used to getting with the 43. Im amped to run her again and see what happens. 2 surprise mislabeled or unlabeled clones in this basement. The grow gods have smiled upon my gardens:D
I wish i could get back my selected wifi clone i got from a seed run in 2012-13. That plant brought me so much joy and made me a mint. It was a straight og leaner with smaller golf ball nugs that were so dense that the seemingly lower yielding pheno always surprised me by wieghing heavy come havest. The first plant i broke 1gpw with, the first plant i grew and grew and really dialed in. I would grow her when designing a new room or system bc i knew her so well. Johnny took her from me a couple years back, something i will never be able to get over. She was what got me excited about popping seeds and made me realize that real deal elite weed comes from seed, not from some hype man on the internet. I once had great envy for the guys with the elite and hoarded cuts, but once my seed popping journy began that envy faded as i amassed my own harem of dank selections. Low and behold, peeps started hitting me up with elite clone offerings bc they respected my willingness to pop hella seeds and search through packs and packs in search of the fire. It was surprising to have respected members approach me out of the blue and share thier wares. Its fun trying the flavors of the day, but ill never stop seed poppin. I love it!

oti$

Ive got a pack of ancient og that a very generous member here traded me for a half a pack of one of my bodhi freebies at a time when scores of folks were kicking themselves for not jumping on them while they were still available. Iam saving them for a time and place that i can open pollinate the whole pack and make f2's for all the people who weren't lucky enough to get them and to preserve the genetics. I havent heard anything but praise for the ancient og.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
.....what got me excited about popping seeds and made me realize that real deal elite weed comes from seed, not from some hype man on the internet. I once had great envy for the guys with the elite and hoarded cuts, but once my seed popping journy began that envy faded as i amassed my own harem of dank selections. Low and behold, peeps started hitting me up with elite clone offerings bc they respected my willingness to pop hella seeds and search through packs and packs in search of the fire. It was surprising to have respected members approach me out of the blue and share thier wares. Its fun trying the flavors of the day, but ill never stop seed poppin. I love it!

thats pretty fucking insightful bro, thanks for real for real

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Ive got a pack of ancient og that a very generous member here traded me for a half a pack of one of my bodhi freebies at a time when scores of folks were kicking themselves for not jumping on them while they were still available. Iam saving them for a time and place that i can open pollinate the whole pack and make f2's for all the people who weren't lucky enough to get them and to preserve the genetics. I havent heard anything but praise for the ancient og.

hey i wanna reserve my spot first in line for those oti$, ive heard some good things about them Ancients