What's new

Zoo's zoo cage

bbing

sounds like the right linneage; however mine look a bit more indi and dont have the "true" BR pine taste. It really taste like candy, sweet more than pungent.
Nice stuff either way I suppose I just thought I had tru Bullrider but maybe I got the ghanirider. Great strucrtures too.

peace and keep killer cross's comming.

G

Greyskull

Zoo you are rocking the kasbah brother! I really like the way the SB is coming out for you. FROSTY. Bet she is sticky... how sour is the smell on your fingers?

L

Leonidas

What up Greyskull ? She stinks like lemons and fuel but with a rotten odor of some sort . I'm gonna try to reveg her for my tiny circle to get some cuts :friends:

Bman are you giving your brother Zoo a hard time again ? :muahaha:

L

Leonidas

It's still up but I'm way let down by it and don't even know if I'll grow it again .

L

Leonidas

This will sum it up BMan , it's going to be used to make butter and not smoked that's how let down I am but that Snowdog :badday: I feel it was nothing but a huge waste of space , my time and electricity

G

Greyskull

Leonidas said:
This will sum it up BMan , it's going to be used to make butter and not smoked that's how let down I am but that Snowdog :badday: I feel it was nothing but a huge waste of space , my time and electricity

DUDE I HATE THAT... that bad huh?

L

Leonidas

I'll be starting the Chem real soon and I'm sure your right bro . No lie Greyskull it's that bad and in the top 5 of the worst things I've ever grown

Last edited:

Tomatoesonly

Leonidas said:
I'll be starting the Chem real soon and I'm sure your right bro . No lie Greyskull it's that bad and in the top 5 of the worst things I've ever grown

Do you have a link to that grow and how many seeds did you start/grow?
I have 2 packs and now I'm sick because of how much money they were and the likely bullshit description rez gave on how amazing it would be.

L

Leonidas

I only started a thread on it bro and never finished it but I'll get some pix of her tomorrow and post them . Don't forget though that some people like theirs alot and maybe I just got a bad pheno but until I see a grow of it that's super great shit I can't take a chance on them again . These were also some of the best looking veg plants I think I've done and I thought it was gonna lead to the dank but all it's leading to is some very expensive butter . :badday:

B

bonecarver_OG

zoo..

wow man.. thats awesome! cant believe i havent found this thread before!

im just gonna sitt back and learn from the sensei!

peace

B

bonecarver_OG

sorry mate :D you mind saying how many watts you are using ?

impressive man :D

L

Leonidas

Thanx BC and I run 2 600HPS in flower and a 400 HPS in preflower and the big banks of T5's in veg . Brother you don't need my help , your and fine grower all on your own . :respect: :friends:

Kinderfeld

Hey man if you'd like to fast forward and get a head start on the chem bx1 shoot me a PM :D but I know how you love ur beans!! my chem d bx1

Latest posts

Latest posts