What's new

Zoo's zoo cage

L

Leonidas

I wish I was closer bro so I could come by and maybe we could figure out whats wrong .

Grizz

Veteran
Leonidas said:
I wish I was closer bro so I could come by and maybe we could figure out whats wrong .
I will buy you a plane tickit, be worth it for me. one way of course... I could hold you for Ransom.

col. klink

Hi zoo. Its Rog from RMS. Your shit is inspiring as always. Wanted to show you what you helped me do with my 2nd grow. Want to show you pics of my EPK, CBI and MMG but apparently I'm not allowed to attach now. Again, you're the man.

L

Leonidas

Rog :wave: Whats up my brother ? I think after 3 post you can post pix and if you want just post then in my thread . Man good to hear from you and I'm very happy your still growing . Hey bro when you get to 50 post PM me .

Sleepy

Veteran
glad to see you are ok, zoo/leonidas!

i posted on one of your other threads.

i always enjoy your posts, even though i pretty much just read the threads...

keep up the good work! :rasta:

L

Leonidas

Thanx alot KD

Thanx for stopping by Sleepy and its always a treat to hear from ya and see your grows .

L

Leonidas

Heres some pix before I go to bed of Bubba x Bluemoonshine from Bodhi and then the SR71 Purple Kush that I hit with pollen from the Bubba x Bluemoonshine male . I don't think these are my best work due to summer temps but so far they look pretty good. You can see the leaf cupping from heat and that bumbs me out a bit but shit happens I guess

Last edited:
G

GlassAnGrass

yea i got some SDOG beans in dirt right now. from JLP... a nice Sour D x OG Kush....

also got a couple DSD & some bag seeds of a cross of deep chunk with some freind that gave me beans didnt tell me.. only one soma white light popped out of the dirt....

keep it green

Oscuridad

No worries Zoo, we all have a right to be perfectionists but the way you handle so many different genes from seed is a real good sign you're doing it righteously my brother :rasta:

So glad that you've jumped right back on with the dank updates where ya left off, we're always waiting to see what you're doin next.

Cheers bro keep it up.

L

Leonidas

Once again guys I can't thank ya enough for stopping by my thread and help keep it going :rasta:

L

Leonidas

Frank you are 100% right, us growers are Sparta and must protect what is ours .Thats what alot of folks don't grasp here is we are all in this shit together like it or not :muahaha:

L

Leonidas

heres some Bluesteel , G13 / Diesel , Grape Romulan , sour D x SourBubble Bx3 ,Lemon OG and ultimate Chem seedlings . The Grape Rom and SD x SB are new from a very cool source

Purkle

That grape rom sounds nice..... cant wait to see that one in ur flower room. mmm grapes. Diggin the new styro cups too but remember to reuse since we cant recycle styrofoam. Im wantin to see what you can do with the lemon larry too. Good luck Leonidas.

Latest posts

Latest posts