What's new

White Rhino 90's clone Feminized project

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trouble is that it does reverse... complete reversal is quite uncommon ime i usually get some pistils still...in this case with the WR just no pollen.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If the big girl is still standing, would you consider spraying it with cs?

I seem to remember a talk about tough reversals suggesting that...
Check pics above, its fully Reversed just wont drop viable pollen.

People used to suggest Colloidal Silver years ago and i used to use Colloidal Silver myself for making seeds and that still wouldn't work on the clones that wouldn't Reverse, works great on most but you need to spray every day for like 4 weeks so impractical and STS is much better at Reversing strains.

Some clones just wont drop viable pollen , especially clones older than 20 years , real shame.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trouble is that it does reverse... complete reversal is quite uncommon ime i usually get some pistils still...in this case with the WR just no pollen.
There is a few pistils still but 99% Pollen sacs.
You should see this Chem d Wrecker Reversed, insane Pollen production and giving me more viable pollen i ever seen from a Feminized Reversed project

Mithridate

Check pics above,
I saw them prior to me posting, yes.
People used to suggest Colloidal Silver years ago
I am not suggesting to use cs instead of sts, but to use them in conjunction.

Spray sts using your favorite schedule, then if the plant stubbornly refuses to drop viable pollen, apply cs once or twice days apart.

I can't remember who it was that shared this trick, but it wasn't a nobody 😉

Nannymouse

Many years ago, before i knew about reversals, i had some home made CS that i had been using for my cats, cleaning around their eye area, etc. Had a bunch, decided that maybe this would help protect my plants that were going in a dank dirt basement, so sprayed everything down, then even ran some thru the soil for gnat control. Didn't think anything about it. Then some days later, i was wondering if i'd mislabelled all my plants. Didn't figure it out, until some time later, when folks were starting to use it for reversals, ha. ANYWAY, from my very limited experience...maybe give the reversals a drench, too?

Latest posts

Latest posts