What's new

White Rhino 90's clone Feminized project

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
20220618_112153.jpg
White Rhino 90's clone Feminized project.

White Rhino mother in 60 litre pot of soil after being sprayed a week ago with STS to transform it from Female to Reversed Male for a Feminized seed project.

Im going to try and Reverse the clone for a Feminized project, ive been told its not easy to reverse by VerdantGreen who i got the clone from.
This strain i grew up on and this clone , and everyone in my neighbourhood( North London)grew this strain( or a famous Haze called Peng)

I will try and Reverse it on to some of my special clones i hold, i wont be releasing S1's as VerdantGreen has released them and is working on more of those.
Sprayed over a week ago with STS and can see first signs of it Reversing , fingers crossed 🤞
20220618_112153.jpg
20220618_112216.jpg
20220620_093249.jpg
20220620_100456.jpg
20220620_100445.jpg

Nannymouse

i've only grown one, but it is one that i would have loved to keep a mother of. I dunno if it was the medium (red lava rock) or genetics, but it was the 'softest' smoke, had such a velvety feel. On top of that, it had a flavor that i liked very much. Good for evening toke. Just lovely.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good luck with it ojd, glad to send it back 'home'

On my best attempt i got complete reversal but zero visible pollen.. and about a dozen or so S1s.
Just about to try again...

VG :tiphat:
So it fully Reversed all balls but no visible dropping pollen ? , even when pod taken off and opened up , no dust at all ?.
Its starting to Reverse so we will see , il try and get any pollen i can , even if its minimal like other projects like Original Diesel project i only got a batch of seeds on 3rd project ( got a few on each run but near enough nothing until 3rd try but still 90% less than normal on 3rd try)

Holeshot51

Good luck. Love White Rhino.Hope you get seeds galore.
They get massive buds, with huge calyx formations..
I’ve always wanted to the cross one with a super lemon haze or lemon skunk

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So it fully Reversed all balls but no visible dropping pollen ? , even when pod taken off and opened up , no dust at all ?.
Its starting to Reverse so we will see , il try and get any pollen i can , even if its minimal like other projects like Original Diesel project i only got a batch of seeds on 3rd project ( got a few on each run but near enough nothing until 3rd try but still 90% less than normal on 3rd try)
hi, yes... even when dried and ground there was nothing that i could see... That said, i could be doing the whole thing better i'm sure so hopefully one of us will crack it soon enough! - it was hard to work out whether i should have sprayed it more or less to get the pollen flowing...
VG

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran

Holeshot51

Good luck. Love White Rhino.Hope you get seeds galore.
They get massive buds, with huge calyx formations..
I’ve always wanted to the cross one with a super lemon haze or lemon skunk
Found some old pics of my Ace seeds Malawi x White rhino.
I can smell your white rhino from here.😄
Miss the Rhino

Attachments

• 00C2DA4D-8AFD-4296-91C7-521731AAB58E.jpeg
    00C2DA4D-8AFD-4296-91C7-521731AAB58E.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 96
  • E6A5C1FB-48BB-41D4-B65F-5C53F21DFD34.jpeg
    E6A5C1FB-48BB-41D4-B65F-5C53F21DFD34.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 89
  • 8835B448-B033-4979-A80C-656D89A2EC55.jpeg
    8835B448-B033-4979-A80C-656D89A2EC55.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 81

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
White Rhino clone Feminized project.

White Rhino clone Reversed after spraying with STS .
Reversed well Unfortunately looks like it wont drop any viable pollen, real shame as this would of been an amazing project.

20220707_101013.jpg
20220707_101022.jpg
20220707_101114.jpg
20220707_101100.jpg
20220707_101005.jpg
20220707_091718.jpg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice reversal.. you'd expect pollen with it looking like that...
I wondered if you would have better results than me by spraying a big plant (i use small ones and spray the whole thing )
Shame. You should still do some crosses - the WR is a great parent imo...

My new WR clones are ready to start spraying so i'm going to try 2 at a time and spray one a bit more than the other..

up until now ive got around it to use pollen from the other parent , reversed or not.
Just taken down WR x Lemon Thai (fems)
and just about to take down WR x gorilla bubble (regs)

Rhino D (WR x C4DD) released
and the BlueDigiRhino (WR x BlueDigiBerry) finishing up testing.

and the WR x pre-98 bubba fems have been out for some time... It was the success of this cross that opened my eyes to the breeding potential of the WR.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice reversal.. you'd expect pollen with it looking like that...
I wondered if you would have better results than me by spraying a big plant (i use small ones and spray the whole thing )
Shame. You should still do some crosses - the WR is a great parent imo...

My new WR clones are ready to start spraying so i'm going to try 2 at a time and spray one a bit more than the other..

up until now ive got around it to use pollen from the other parent , reversed or not.
Just taken down WR x Lemon Thai (fems)
and just about to take down WR x gorilla bubble (regs)

Rhino D (WR x C4DD) released
and the BlueDigiRhino (WR x BlueDigiBerry) finishing up testing.

and the WR x pre-98 bubba fems have been out for some time... It was the success of this cross that opened my eyes to the breeding potential of the WR.

Yeah i was sure it was going to work with how well it Reversed.
I also spray the whole plant every Reversal but only the nodes/tips etc and try and avoid the leaves.

Im going to forget trying to Reverse the White Rhino clone as its the most stubborn ive ever had and thats with a full Reversal so i think its a no go unless you just wanting a tiny bit of pollen for personal use, or to select for a Rhino S1 to try and Reverse as ive had great luck Reversing the Chem d Wrecker ( Chem d clone x Original Diesel clone Reversed) and neither of those Reversed good at all.
Il defo use the clone to pollinate in other projects like you have as looks great from your X's you have made.
Rhino d sounds amazing , 2 Hash monsters put together will be a Hash makers dream date.

Mithridate

If the big girl is still standing, would you consider spraying it with cs?

I seem to remember a talk about tough reversals suggesting that...

Latest posts

Latest posts