What's new

The monsters of the rdwc

BigGreen

Veteran
Thanks oldschool these hempys are sick and I for got the camera yesterday so no pics for a couple more days. The flush is just to clean it out a little no harvest for a bout 20 more days and they should really have the weight packed on em by then.

what's up green. I see you are giving up on the ebb and grow, I read it in another thread. Man that sucks. You have alot more expierence than me in growing and if you can't get it right I'm starting to think i'm not going to be able to. ARRRRRRRRR. What is so good about that other system? I heard that the ebb and grow is one of the easiest sysems to run, and I've heard that they yield pretty damn good . Let me know because if this next run fails me I might be right there with you and mashup.

BigGreen

Veteran
Whats up green. I got the ebb & grow for free besides the buckets so I figured I would give it a whirl and its not the system that got fucked up it was the handler ph got all wacked. The system works great I just dont look forward to clean all the shit. I really love dwc its my thing growth is fast and yield is mental. This uc system is retarded with all that d o in the water . I'll pop up some new pics of the rdwc tomorrow night Im gonna be harvesting the church very soon.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
fatt ladies in here too...
hell yeah BG just doin the rounds to my fav threads when i get the chance
holla
p.s. i just had a lil talk with my shop about ordering the UC. said no prob. i am stoke for next year. whoo hoo hope to see you rigged up fat as well Green brotha. Mash has me stoked on that shiat. i cant wait to see a repeat run from him and hopefully you. i will be there when the paper is right! buyn a house first then run a uc no worries hehehe

BigGreen

Veteran
Thanks man Im pretty pumped about the uc I have to wait to finish up the ebb buckets be for I pop that bitch in to action.

BigGreen

Veteran
I got a little update. The church are almost done with some amber tric poppin up due to a vacation Im gonna have to pick em this week. I usually let em go 30%-50% amber but ole well they are juicy.The hempys arer ockin it they have about 2 weeks left on them may be more on the bubble jack so I'll hack em when I get back. Take a look.

The church buds are rock hard and have a funky ass smell.

The wonder women has a very fruity smell kinda like fruit loops rock hard nugs. The bubble jack just wont stop getting bigger very fruity smell as well but different she looks to be the biggest yielder of the 3 strains its gonna have 1 zone colas dried for sure.

There all seem to be very good yielding strains with very heavy colas. I stole a little bottom bud to sample of the church I'll let ya know how she smokes in 2 days.

MASHUP

Those got pretty dang fat didn't they? Looks like it's going to be a good yield across all of those projects you have running! :jump:

looks very nice BG! You'll have to let me know how the yield on the hempys goes. I'll be settin up my RDWC within the next month, so wish me luck lol. OSF

BigGreen

Veteran
Whats up guys and thanks. These hempys are fat as hell and there only gonna get fatter the BJs havent really swelled up yet still got a couple weeks on em.
I'll pop up some more shots right be for chop

BigGreen

Veteran
Boo hoo just finished dryin and weighing the church it was a total drag it looked to yield well but I guess you cant cramp this strain in at all. 1.25# of good bud and tons of popcorn for the bubble bags I'll hopefully make up for it in BH . As for the hempys there still rockin it I'll try to get some pics tonight and get em on here be for I head to so cal.
The moral of the story is every strain doesnt work for every system Im sure the church could yield very well if there was room for the light to penetrate threw tho my Frostitute yielded over 2#s cramped in the same system. Oh well at least I have a under current that is arriving mid next week so I guess its gonna be 12 Frostitutes in an uc 12 xl under 3k.
The church smokes very well kind of a funky stanky smell to it with a smooth taste the high is kinda of a head and slight body with a lasting high. I mean I was fucking stoned from it last night at the fantasy football draft and I still got some good players.

BigGreen

Veteran
Anybody alive out there come on tell me how shitty I did I cant believe it myself it seems that that dam nome snuck in and took some of my crop when it was hangin. No pics yet sorry I'll get em tonight for sure.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Give me some pix of the harvest and then I'll know how shitty it was, but turning pop corn into bubble hash is again a HIGH quality problem!

Why did you decide on a 12 XL instead of a 12 reg? My dungeon has 4 x 1kw for the 12 regular in a 7.25' wide by 10' long.

I saw that you ran 10 8" net pots under 2 x 1Kws under a 4 x 8 screen. My new room has two 4x8 screens and 4 1kws. One set has 4 Purple Kush and the other screen has 2 Aussie Blues and 2 Uncles, I'd be really disappointed with only 20oz from a screen. We both went to the UC, I did it because I want to see 2#+ per light.

I think my PKs will crush the other strains but time will tell. Today is day 21 in flower so there will be updates late tonight or tomorrow.

Peace, :joint:

onthedot

Just slipped through all 16 pages without disappointment. Props for another one under the belt.

"The moral of the story is every strain doesnt work for every system..."

Exactly. Not everything does 2+ per light on the regular either. Usually if it's dank as fuck it ain't a super fatty. Yin & Yang, find the balance.

Keeping watch for those hanger shots.

BigGreen

Veteran
Yo guys this blows Im in so-cal and nobody down here I know smokes I have no weed and its fuckin pissing me off. I dont drink the smoking is my thing everybody else is getting drunk Im sitting here with my thumb in my ass. Dam I would of loved to went to nor-cal instead but oh well its a family thing I guess next time Im staying at home. Hope everybody smokes one for me I still have a week here so if theres any ideas let me know.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
What the hell, you drove in your own car and you don't have weed. BigGreen what's going on here? Check your PMs

Peace, :joint:

onthedot

What's up?

bump_signs.jpg

Any new progress? Skipped through the thread. Nice yield with the Frostitute.

Cant wait to see the UC system pumpin out some fattys. Thats going to be one hell of a ride.