What's new

The monsters of the rdwc

BigGreen

Veteran
Thanks guys Im pretty pumped about this batch it looks like theres gonna be a shit load with some quality as well.
Ya oldschool I transplanted into 5 gal buckets 2 days ago so I cant tell yet but the were very rootbound.

Heres a couple more for yas

The Church

Wonderwomen

BigGreen

Veteran
Thanks for stoppin in guys.
Green this is my first run with the church so Im not sure but you can kinda tell if there gonna put on weight and at 32 days 12/12 they look well on there way. The ones to watch are them wonder women shes gonna have some monster colas for sure I couldnt even trim of any shitty stuff because there all connecting from the start of the branch no popcorn.

sealedconstruct

Great job BG. Very simple feeding schedule and it looks like less is more :)

Can you elaborate on the amount of AquaShield you use and have been using with the RDWC, such as ml/gal or tsp/gal from clone, veg, and then into flower.

I also saw the KoolBloom in the picture. How much of this is going in and when are you adding it?

Aside from PH up/down, has it just been FNG in veg, FNB in bloom, AquaShield and KoolBloom?

Thanks for your insight and sharing. Keep up the great work.

BigGreen

Veteran
Yes it is a very simple feeding schedule. I add 5ml a gal from clone to finish. I start adding in koolbloom at around 30 days 12/12 at 200 ppm every other week. Nova grow in veg and bloom in bloom with them little dashes of koolbloom here and there thats it and they will yield very well.

BigGreen

Veteran
Heres a little update at 35 days 12/12

The Church

The Hempys Wonderwomen and bubblejack

Booya there on the way to the big and tall store for sure

MASHUP

Boy howdy, you've gotten yourself into a sticky situation there haven't ya? :D :jump:

storefront.jpg

BigGreen

Veteran
Ok the shits just starting to hit the inline fan at 41 days 12/12. Rdwc rockin 850ppm and a ph of 5.5 they havent started to swell yet but ya can tell there gonna any time now ya gotta see some of these up close check it out.

Rdwc the church

]

Heres the hempys rockin 900ppm ph 6.2

Im getting excited looks like Im gonna have some donkey dicks for sure.

man i just set up my shit and i have some ice in the rockwhool on the drip system..... i can't wait to get to that point and have some lovely nugs like you have. good shit man.. i'm wondering how your ebb and flow plants are doing? i need information green because i want to keep all the plants this time....(WINK)... also have you or mashup ever grown ice befor and if so how did you like it and how did it yeild???? oh mashup i have been watching your grows i just never really posted..... love your information and keep up the good work....

BigGreen

Veteran
Whats up green The ebb & grow is not good at all somebody else was watch ph and ec and it got wat out of hand but there still kicking. One word of advise is dont let nobody check your shit you check it. I ordered ice seeds last year and when they showed up they were all crushed so I guess that was the big F you from some one along the way. Im actually debating on getting a uc setup or try one more run with the ebb buckets we'll see. If ya start seeing problems make sure your ph is in check befor ya start dumping all sorts of shit ya dont need.

BigGreen

Veteran
A little bumpity bump. Gonna run a flush with clearex tomorrow so I will have some new pics as well. These bitches are blowing up mad.

Latest posts

Latest posts