What's new

Super silver sour thai nevils

LG/

Hey @bigtacofarmer
I am running a couple of these. Hope it's OK if I toss some pics in here.
Yours are looking good BTW!
I have 2 going, one medium and one tall. Tall I assume is Thai dom, going longer. I hit the Thai dom with lemon thai pollen. Hit the medium with Katsu SD freezer pollen (hope it takes, first time using freezer pollen).
Medium has nice frost starting already!
Macro/close up pics are the medium plant.
20231227_085549.jpg
20231227_085553.jpg
20231227_085604.jpg
20231227_085614.jpg

Last edited:

Maria Sanchez

@bigtacofarmer -- hey there!
Looking back over your first journal post here, Nov 21, your 'medium' girl looks like the same stage as my larger girl, and your 'tall' girl looks like her 'little' sister that was a bit of a runt until she's just recently taken off.
So I'm looking at how your girls developed to get an idea about when mine will be finished.
Thank you!

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Smoked a joint of the little one. Flavor is mostly orange with a hint of bubblegum and pepper. I would imagine it makes delicious extracts. The high was nice and mostly in the head. I'll burn another in a few weeks and report back.

Just harvested
20240108_100449.jpg
20240108_100651.jpg
the medium one.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
The garden is still undertended and overcrowded. Here are a few pics of what it looks like. Wild Thailand, og x chem d, Tom hill haze, flowers c5 mango x Nevils, panama x malawi, mistakenHaze, Detroit runtz, ssstn, and several phenos of og/chem x o haze. Plus a few more
20240106_105805.jpg
20240106_105810.jpg
20240106_105822.jpg
20240106_105829.jpg

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
The herb market here is so ridiculously saturated I rejoined the employed part of the population a while back. And reduced the garden to small power bill. And went all in on pheno hunting. My logic being who cares if it sells or not. I'll look for what I want.

Maria Sanchez

15 weeks 11/13

If my math is correct correct they are going into week 13. But I can't seem to find where I posted that I put them into flower. 11/13

Hey guys!
Thanks for that info.
My bigger girl is at 60 day (8.5 wks) from first pistils, starting life outdoors at 12/12 and just down to 10.5/13.5.
But she looks like she has another maybe 6 weeks to go (hard to know at this point), which would be 14.5 wks total.
Her smaller sister under same lighting outdoors showed sex about 4 wks ago, and is still just doing her stretch.
Guess I should pull up a chair, coz this is going to be a long game, haha.

stunkfrunk

That's an excellent grow there Bigtacofarmer and gorgeous looking SSSTN there sub24ox7. I'm looking forward to yours finishing Maria Sanchez, I love outdoor grown flowers, something about growing in nature you cannot replicate indoors.

Meanwhile I've finally germinated 4 x SSSTN's and have 4 healthy seedlings under the light. I'm not sure if I will grow them for a bit and then take cuttings to flower all pheno's or to veg a few weeks and then flip the 4 seed plants. I would like to manage them as best as possible indoors to get the best yield.

Maria Sanchez

That's an excellent grow there Bigtacofarmer and gorgeous looking SSSTN there sub24ox7. I'm looking forward to yours finishing Maria Sanchez, I love outdoor grown flowers, something about growing in nature you cannot replicate indoors.

Meanwhile I've finally germinated 4 x SSSTN's and have 4 healthy seedlings under the light. I'm not sure if I will grow them for a bit and then take cuttings to flower all pheno's or to veg a few weeks and then flip the 4 seed plants. I would like to manage them as best as possible indoors to get the best yield.
I guess the question of how much space you have is the big issue there!
For mine, remember that they were really quite stunted when small due to being root bound in little coco coir pots (the roots are supposed to be able to grow through, but it took a long long time).
Mine showed first pistils at day 30+ and was only about 15cm = 6" tall.
60+ days later she is still stretching a bit, and over 80cm = 32".
Taking cuts is an excellent idea, but veging for a "few weeks" will give you some big indoor plants, for sure!

I'm looking forward to mine finishing, too! Haha!!

You running a journal on those girls? Tag us in!

stunkfrunk

I guess the question of how much space you have is the big issue there!
For mine, remember that they were really quite stunted when small due to being root bound in little coco coir pots (the roots are supposed to be able to grow through, but it took a long long time).
Mine showed first pistils at day 30+ and was only about 15cm = 6" tall.
60+ days later she is still stretching a bit, and over 80cm = 32".
Taking cuts is an excellent idea, but veging for a "few weeks" will give you some big indoor plants, for sure!

I'm looking forward to mine finishing, too! Haha!!

You running a journal on those girls? Tag us in!
I think I will have enough space as I will have a scrog net in place in the 4 x 4 tent to flower the seed plants rather than clones, it'll be much quicker too as I'm excited to get these done. Keeping them in small pots to restrict root's will keep them smaller too before flower is initiated. Then I can manage the stretch nicely. Thanks for sharing your bit of info as that made my decision easier.

I will be running a grow journal once they are a bit more interesting to look at but still in the 2L pots, so about 2 weeks time. How do I tag people in ?