What's new

Super silver sour thai nevils

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Three seeds, three phenos. I've been busy lately so the garden has been slightly neglected. One short, one medium that looks like it might end up being a great yielder and another taller one that looks like it will take a lot longer than the others.
20231118_100553.jpg
20231118_101557.jpg
20231118_101602.jpg
20231118_102048.jpg
20231118_102054.jpg

Attachments

• 20231118_100537.jpg
    20231118_100537.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 48

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Tall, medium and short pheno. The tall hasn't much of smell yet. The shorter one is really soft lemon scented. The medium is getting funky, hazy leather with a hint of citrus. The medium height plant is definitely the one catching my interest the most.

All of them can be grown much better and given adequate space. I have close to 50 plants of various sizes crammed under 3 lights. I have taken to the philosophy of just starting way more seeds then I have room for, flowering them small. Kill anything that does not fit my description of amazing herb. Starting more and repeating.

Keeping clones of everything until I properly test a cured sample.

nick11

Veteran
Man I love the braided look on those plants. Long running colas look awesome, good luck finishing. I would love to run that some day. Haha i take the same approach, plant a bunch and keep only the best. I pop seeds religiously looking for great specimens.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Looking good , Terps come on much stronger later in flowering
Update on the terps. The small one is super leafy and the least impressive of the three. It smells similar to the medium height one that is building colas. Just not as good. The medium has a mango pine odor and reminds me of a pheno of NH x Oaxaca I grew. Also similar to a skunk haze that made some amazing extract but was kinda weak as a flower. I'm hoping it is a better smoking take on those terps. And the tall big stretchy, would be 8 ft tall if it didn't tie her sideways, covered in tiny budsites with trichromes all over the stems. Last week it smelled like leather and wood. This week it smells like lemon sweet tarts. Super excited to smoke this one. I'll get her pulled out and a whole plant picture in the next few days. Here is repeat of the pic I posted a few days ago
Resized_IMG_20231212_084015_52267455494037.jpeg

nick11

Veteran
Those are really long flowering then, 10 weeks you said? Look like it will be a 120 day flowering cycle. Gotta love the evolving terps of the long varieties! I've almost gotten to the point where I'll throw some autos on the mix with stuff that takes a while to fill the gap.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Those are really long flowering then, 10 weeks you said? Look like it will be a 120 day flowering cycle. Gotta love the evolving terps of the long varieties! I've almost gotten to the point where I'll throw some autos on the mix with stuff that takes a while to fill the gap.
I'm always stuffing something in as as soon as I make room. All shapes and sizes and flowering times.

I have only tried a few autos and was extremely underwhelmed by the quality. I'm sure there are good or even great ones. I'm only looking for amazing and I keep clones of everything until I smoke a cured sample. So no autos for me.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I find alot of pheno variations in the Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil as a real poly hybrid but to me every pheno I've run from 25 was special .
Even the Gringspoon/Pear looking phenos , defo not a great yielder but exceptional pure Sativa Phenos with clearest Sativa Highs I've ever experienced and an amazing smell/taste/Resin content, but this pheno not for most due to yield.

Latest posts

Latest posts