What's new

Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil straight to 11/13 SCROG water only.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View attachment 18846822

The smell of the first sample of the big lady is out of the world awesome. Strong rotten fruit cleaner with than promising puke note that punches your nose. Taste smoked is slightly fruity, vaped it is fruity and the cleaner note gets slightly citrusy when hitting your face.
Very strong psychedelic, dreamy and time distorting high dev a trippy weed. The first times smoking her i find myselfe thinking that i must be high for ages and it's only 15min since i lit the joint that is only smoked half. Dev worth the time it takes to flower. Today is the 3. day i'm smoking her and i get a little used to the effects but still i'm blown away.

View attachment 18846828

No body feeling at all but also less euphoric than the other. It brings me a little across the border of sanity as i notice to get angry more easy about nothing. When i smoke too much of it it feels like a too big dab, everything feels wrapped in cotton. I tried smoking her after getting really high from an other strain and even a small amount had a big influenze on the high. Tried it also yesterday after test smoking the first harvested one but that was just too much.

View attachment 18846829

In the dynavap i get three heatings but in the sublimator that half spoon gave me 4 soild hits. The vape was not as thick looking as normal but very intense. More than 2 hits from that amount of weed is normally a sign of high terps and oil containt for me.
Great log bro , this strain has blown me away and you did a great log for us here👌

Hit me up( email me)for any 2 packs of your choice for running and completing a log ( offer welcome to any members who runs a log of any of my strains on my Connoisseur Genetics page here)

Last edited:

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Great log bro , this strain has blown me away and you did a great log for us here👌

Hit me up( email me)for any 2 packs of your choice for running and completing a log ( offer welcome to any members who runs a log of any of my strains on my Connoisseur Genetics page here)
Hi ojd thx for the great offer. I really like thai genetics high wise. What crosses do u have containing the swiss thai nevil? Nevil The Haze Wrecker should contain an other swiss thai nevil clone than this gem. Any chance there is a swiss thai nevil 1x2 or s1?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi ojd thx for the great offer. I really like thai genetics high wise. What crosses do u have containing the swiss thai nevil? Nevil The Haze Wrecker should contain an other swiss thai nevil clone than this gem. Any chance there is a swiss thai nevil 1x2 or s1?
Best to email for full list ( over 100 varieties available to choose from Regular or Feminized)

The Swiss Thai Nevil from Nevil's Grail project was Feminized so no F2's or S1's were made only hybrids

Swiss Thai Nevil Hybrids available

Regular

1.Thai Nevil OG = Swiss Thai Nevil 1 clone x my OG Kush dom Male ( Orgnkid OG kush x Chemdog bx2 Male)

2.African Thai Haze = Swiss Thai Nevil 2 clone x NH23 x Kariba Male

3.Swiss Chocolate = Swiss Thai Nevil 2 clone x Chocolope Male from DNA Genetics first ever Chocolope seed release

4.Swiss Thai Nevil 1 clone x NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness Male
( this might be sold out il need to check fridge when next at seed spot)

5.Swiss Thai Nevil 2 clone x NH21 x Mullumbimby Male ( this might be sold out il need to check fridge when next at seed spot)

Feminized

1.Nevil The Haze Wrecker ( Swiss Thai Nevil 2 clone x Chem d x Original Diesel Reversed

2.Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil ( strain you just run the log off) = Swiss Thai Nevil 1 clone x SSSDH OJD cut Reversed

3.Thai Madness = Swiss Thai Nevil 2 clone x NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness clone Reversed

4.Thai Fuel Haze Zkittles = Swiss Thai Nevil clone x Fuel Zkittles clone Reversed

5.Thai Nevil OG Zkittles = Thai Nevil OG clone x Fuel Zkittles clone Reversed

I'm also making these 2 Fem x's now ready for testing early July

Swiss Thai Nevil 2 clone x Original Diesel clone only Reversed

Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil 4 clone x Original Diesel clone only Reversed

Last edited:

chilliwilli

Waterboy
I got a nice parcel this week. Thx @ojd
Now comes the hard part which next?

20230624_105217~2.jpg

Maria Sanchez

Hi @chilliwilli

Thanks for sharing this grow. Hope to run some of these outdoors, but over my autumn through winter period, meaning starting from 12/12 going down to 10.5/13.5. You said

Left one showed first pistils.

On Feb 7, meaning about 5 weeks after germination. Do you remember how long the second (slightly slower?) plant took to show sex? Trying to time my grow. I can grow year round here, though things slow down a lot over winter.

Thanks!

alvin88

Damn, I just got a couple freebies of these in my order and I am beyond stoked to run them. I have quite a few haze varieties to run inside this winter, and make selections for next seasons greenhouse. I want to be swimming in haze!!

I'm not totally well versed in the 12/12 from seed method but I think I'm going to roll with it, so I can run a lot of varieties. However, if I were to veg it a bit and then flower...do you think it would still take around 130 days?

chilliwilli

Waterboy
However, if I were to veg it a bit and then flower...do you think it would still take around 130 days
I'm not sure about this. I've noticed longer flowering times when switching to led's and the fresh mixed soil is also heavy fertilized what can cause a longer flowering time. Maybe try to veg as long as it takes to make clones and flower the clones.
I could reveg the smaller one and i bet when i flower the clone it won't take as long to flower as from seeds.

Maria Sanchez

@chilliwilli -- hey there!
Back scoping your journal to measure how my girls are doing.
I don't have your amazing grow space conditions, but looks like my timing for showing sex and flowering is really close to yours.
I started mine outdoors early October at a bit less than 12/12 and hit 10.5/13.5 late December, almost the same as you indoors.
Now on day 83 one has mostly finished the stretch but the other one is a lot later and just hitting full speed right now.

Persianfarmer

I grow in coots mix with additions in 90l pots with no drainage wholes.

For the 90l i used
30l sonnenerde bio schwarzerde
10l coco and cork
20l living sphagnum
10l basalt rocks
10l pumice
10l perlite

1.5cp/225g kelp
1.5cp/225g neem cake
1.5cp/75g shrimp meal
3cp/750g oyster shell
3cp/840g basalt rock flour
3cp/900g neudorff rock flour
6cp/690g malt
3cp/480g gypsum
Addition to basic coots mix are
1.5cp/165g biovin
1.5cp/240g horse dung pellets(2-2-2)
1.5cp/165g zeobas ultrafein
1.5cp/345g bodengranulat naturrein.

View attachment 18797713
Nice cocktail you got going…just out if curiosité, it seems you do not use perlite and peat moss, could you tell me why Mr. Bartender?

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Nice cocktail you got going…just out if curiosité, it seems you do not use perlite and peat moss, could you tell me why Mr. Bartender?
Take a closer look these are in the mix.
Some perlite is in the mix to make it a little lighter(10l per 90l substrate). I tried this mix also with no basalt or pumice and just 1/3 perlite but i didn't like it. It was nice lightweight but some perlite collected on top of the pot after watering. The basalt and pumice will also start to break down after some cycles and become part of the ca and mg supplementation what perlite doesn't.

I used living sphagnum moss insteat of peat moss because of sustainability. Somewere here i picked up that peat grows better pot so i was looking for an alternative. Sphagnum turns into peat when the new growth covers the old growth without oxygen. I'm sure peat will last longer in a mix but imo sphagnum has also the acidic properties that help stabilizing the ph of the mix.
But i try to use as less as possible so my next mix will get less sohagnum and more coco to see what difference it makes.

Last edited:

Persianfarmer

Take a closer look these are in the mix.
Some perlite is in the mix to make it a little lighter(10l per 90l substrate). I tried this mix also with no basalt or pumice and just 1/3 perlite but i didn't like it. It was nice lightweight but some perlite collected on top of the pot after watering. The basalt and pumice will also start to break down after some cycles and become part of the ca and mg supplementation what perlite doesn't.

I used living sphagnum moss insteat of peat moss because of sustainability. Somewere here i picked up that peat grows better pot so i was looking for an alternative. Sphagnum turns into peat when the new growth covers the old groth without oxygen. I'm sure peat will last longer in a mix but imo sphagnum has also the acidic properties that help stabilizing the ph of the mix.
But i try to use as less as possible so my next mix will get less sohagnum and more coco to see what difference it makes.
Great you got it all figure out!!! Nice job with soil…dont forget the beneficial fugi and microbes as well (from rice water for example)….anyways keep doing what u r doing… very exciting

Latest posts

Latest posts