What's new

Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil straight to 11/13 SCROG water only.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Sorry for the long break, was busy exploring barcelona:biggrin:

111d and 109d old now.
The smaller one is getting ready. Still few clear trichomes and no amber. She fattend up the last 10d and is now bending under her own weight. Smoke test was already promising and she developed a roasty-burned incense stick taste.
The big lady is still stretching a little and also fattened up.

Overview

20230425_211015~2.jpg

Close up of the "small"

20230425_211026.jpg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry for the long break, was busy exploring barcelona:biggrin:

111d and 109d old now.
The smaller one is getting ready. Still few clear trichomes and no amber. She fattend up the last 10d and is now bending under her own weight. Smoke test was already promising and she developed a roasty-burned incense stick taste.
The big lady is still stretching a little and also fattened up.

Overview

View attachment 18835337

Close up of the "small"

View attachment 18835338
Looking great and nice early sample description.

Did you harvest them yet ?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No she's reflowering and pushing new pistills.
I couldn't connect my microscop with wifi the last time so no checking the trichomes but i cut another sample i hope i can test @weekend.
The big lady will dev need a few more weeks.
I can see a few seeds in your previous pic , did you pollinate her yourself or have any Males close by ? or see any Hermaphrodite flowers on the 2 Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil seeds ?

chilliwilli

Waterboy
I can see a few seeds in your previous pic , did you pollinate her yourself or have any Males close by ? or see any Hermaphrodite flowers on the 2 Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil seeds ?
I also thought this early on but the few sites i checked had no seeds in it. She is making very few nanners, a little more the last week or so.
I couldn't see them on the big one, but no way to check everything in this "ocean" of buds.

20230503_200018.jpg

Ojd is it worth to wait for some amber? I normaly would do so. I got my mic working and everything is nice cloudy.

2023_05_03_19_58_46_290.png

2023_05_03_19_56_50_348.png

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I also thought this early on but the few sites i checked had no seeds in it. She is making very few nanners, a little more the last week or so.
I couldn't see them on the big one, but no way to check everything in this "ocean" of buds.

View attachment 18837520

Ojd is it worth to wait for some amber? I normaly would do so. I got my mic working and everything is nice cloudy.

View attachment 18837524

View attachment 18837525
Sorry bro I missed your reply.
If you can always worth waiting another week.

Looking great bro , are both seeds same or similar pheno in smells/Looks ?.

Let us know when you do chop and or throw up a few more pics , Looking nice Resin coverage 👍

chilliwilli

Waterboy
20230526_175136~2.jpg

Smell from the first harvested smaller one is woody herbal with a strong metalic note and a slightly cleaner head,. Taste is hard to describe not real herbal or metalic but kind a mix of them both with a sharp note when smoked. Vaped there is also a woody taste.

20230526_175307~2.jpg

After half a joint i'm already very high and i get higher with every toke. Euphoric sativa up high but there is also some relaxing body high mixed in, overall clean with a nice amount of euphoria. The body high is kinda relaxing in the neck, i always catch myself with my head leaned back way too much. After some time the high feels a little unbalanced, like something is slowing down the highspeed sativa gear in my head.

20230526_190822~2.jpg

I can heat it in my dynavap twice before i get that roasted bud taste. A half spoon full in the sublimator is done in one toke.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
20230526_193932~2.jpg

The smell of the first sample of the big lady is out of the world awesome. Strong rotten fruit cleaner with than promising puke note that punches your nose. Taste smoked is slightly fruity, vaped it is fruity and the cleaner note gets slightly citrusy when hitting your face.
Very strong psychedelic, dreamy and time distorting high dev a trippy weed. The first times smoking her i find myselfe thinking that i must be high for ages and it's only 15min since i lit the joint that is only smoked half. Dev worth the time it takes to flower. Today is the 3. day i'm smoking her and i get a little used to the effects but still i'm blown away.

20230527_123938.jpg

No body feeling at all but also less euphoric than the other. It brings me a little across the border of sanity as i notice to get angry more easy about nothing. When i smoke too much of it it feels like a too big dab, everything feels wrapped in cotton. I tried smoking her after getting really high from an other strain and even a small amount had a big influenze on the high. Tried it also yesterday after test smoking the first harvested one but that was just too much.

20230527_132925~2.jpg

In the dynavap i get three heatings but in the sublimator that half spoon gave me 4 soild hits. The vape was not as thick looking as normal but very intense. More than 2 hits from that amount of weed is normally a sign of high terps and oil containt for me.