What's new

strawberry cough.......

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The best option to find a similar pheno is in s1 seeds.. It's even harder when you're crossing to others. KK was either given seeds where he found the clone or he was given the clone. There is conflicting info on this. Not to be confused with the Dutch passions version of SC. These are not the same.

KK SC clone
Strawberry Fields x Haze

goingrey

The best option to find a similar pheno is in s1 seeds.. It's even harder when you're crossing to others. KK was either given seeds where he found the clone or he was given the clone. There is conflicting info on this. Not to be confused with the Dutch passions version of SC. These are not the same.

KK SC clone
Strawberry Fields x Haze
Clone, he talks about it here. 16:30 timestimp.

The "conflicting info" is from people just making shit up. Like the lineage, and Dutch Passion's being based on something else...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There you go. I looked at a lot of older pics of SC. Those don't look anything like the SC I got in 2023. Today you would need to get a clone direct from KK to be sure it's real. KK is sharing his clones. DP version is listed as completely diferant genetics. Erdbeer x Unknown Indica?

goingrey

There you go. I looked at a lot of older pics of SC. Those don't look anything like the SC I got in 2023. Today you would need to get a clone direct from KK to be sure it's real. KK is sharing his clones. DP version is listed as completely diferant genetics. Erdbeer x Unknown Indica?
It's part of their "USA Special" line along with the modern hype stuff and as for the genetics they just say
Discussion over Strawberry Cough’s breeding and original genetic lineage will no doubt continue.
No mention of Erdbeer x Unknown Indica

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's part of their "USA Special" line along with the modern hype stuff and as for the genetics they just say

No mention of Erdbeer x Unknown Indica

Mention from whom Dutch passion?. Lots of mentions on forums. The only person who would know is KK.