What's new

strawberry cough.......

G

just a few.......

just a few.......

.........bud shots at 61 days of flower. they lost the Bubblegum smell and have just a dank smell, nothin fruity.

the trics are still 90% clear, and appears a week or better to finish.

593SC61days1-med.JPG

593SC61days2.JPG

593SC61days3-med.JPG

593SC61days4-med.JPG

593SC61days5-med.JPG

593SC61days6-med.JPG

593SC61daysplant2-med.JPG

G

CBF, those are looking very awesome. I can't wait to grow some of them out. You'll doing a really good job with them.
Great Job

DP should have their seeds out pretty soon, if they are on track.
:)

G

hey BG...........

hey BG...........

BillyGoat said:
CBF, those are looking very awesome. I can't wait to grow some of them out. You'll doing a really good job with them.
Great Job

DP should have their seeds out pretty soon, if they are on track.
:)

......glad your enjoyin the pics........so PM that safe addy and ill have a cut headed your way monday am, the veggers are ready to give a few up:D

CBF

G

Cool, just PM you. I'll running in my Hydro setup and see how well they do in Hydro. I see alot of people growing in soil and that's how i keep my keepers. I perfer hydro, allot easier to correct if there is a problem. Can't wait to see how well they do in my setup.
Thanks

G

hey all.....

hey all.....

..............thanks for all the kind words. just wanted to let ya all know all the cuts are gone off these plants, wish i had room to have enough to go around:(

maybe ya all will see somethin in the next round ya might like.

also like to thank the guys that have really sweetened up my op, ya cant believe the outragous plants that have come my way, ya can see im grown right here at ICmag:D

fantastic man, thanks again
CBF

G

found out a couple days ago that the plant that i am growing that i thought was "the cough" is actually strawberry cough....

came in a bag that one of my friends had a couple years back, at the time they were being called "Coughs" well i talked with one of the people that was responsible for bringing this smoke to the area, and he was calling it strawberry cough.... at about 23 days into flower now, my plant has the overpowering smell of strawberry, i'm very excited to be working with an "elite" strain, unbeknownst to myself up till now :)

i'll take a few pics and post them here so we can compare, cbf, i really want to hear what you might think about this.

from looking at your pics and looking in my closet, i am 99.9% positive that i'm growin the same stuff you are. and they fuggin STINK LIKE STRAWBERRY!!!

/boing!

here's a couple pics from my gallery, but i'll go take some fresh ones tonight a bit later on.

563Cough_Closeup_20_days.jpg

563The_Cough.JPG

yours look anything like these from seed? or you get yours as clone? I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that the bean i got was selfed, as it was from a large batch of nice sensi, just happened to find 2 beans in the whole thing and they went to me :)

THC

G

both those pics.........

both those pics.........

.........could be SC, im no pro and tellin a strain from the look is pretty tough. the SC I have has very leafy bud, and in veg/sprout, they had phat indy leaf, and when they were five fingers, they had the sawtooth appearence to the leaf edge like yours.

mine never had a SB smell, its a afghani stench, then had a nice bubblegum smell for a few weeks in flower, now its that afghani stench, dank, hot like aroma:eek:

CBF

friendlyfriend

Veteran
CBF!!! good work friend :)

CBF!!! good work friend :)

Wow your an amazing example of the rightousness of our plight! I first and formost must thank you for you kindness and friendlyness with me. You have won a place in my heart and are now in great company with Tex, Bog, eggy, jimmy, sin and my other IC comrades! I salute you in your triumphant endeavor and I just showed my girlfriend your girls and let me tell you we are both bewitched by their majesty and sheer beauty. Good things happen to good people and the way you live your life is commendable as well.

When my harvest is ready at the end of the summer expect an invite to my neck of the woods for a nice bbq and smoke. I am glad I ran across your thread today because i was thinking shit things have been stagnant lately on IC alotta noobs some boring threads and BANG here we are!!! truly a breath of fresh air and I am sure we all agree you got it going on :D

hope the smoke exceeds your expectations and be sure to share with all of the results :)
your friend,
ff

G

SC @ 69days this am

SC @ 69days this am

hey FF, thanks for stoppin by, glad you liked the pics:D shes a show stopper for sure, no SB smell in this one, dank afghani.

few shots from this am, looks like less than a week left on her.

CBF

593SC69daysflrplant1-med.JPG

593SC69daysflrbud1-med.JPG

593SC69daysflrbud2-med.JPG

593SC68daysflrbud3-med.JPG

593SC69daysflrbud4-med.JPG

G

God, those are looking Awesome. Your going to have some nice Buds and Bubble Hash.
Super Job

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good.
I have some of these in flower now, as you know since you're responsible for that... But I tend to smell not the afghani, but haze in there. The sharp, earthy smell is very hazy, and the berry-ish smells seem to be the type of smell that translates into a sweet-tasting smoke, probably strawberry-tasting.

Also, mine is growing very differently from yours. Mine has long, sativa leaves and spindly buds. The resin is everywhere, by far the most resinous plant in the room right now. The strange growth is probably due to different conditions in my garden from yours, and because she was flowered towards the end of a re-veg period. We have 1400W of hps on her, so maybe that's why the sativa shows through more here. I don't know what amount of light you use there...

I can certainly see lots of potential in this clone. I can also tell she's an older clone because of the speed she sets into flower and the early resin content. So we don't expect monster yields. But a cross of this girl might garner a bit more girth in the offspring. How about a vietnamese blackXblue13 crossed to this clone? Inject more berry and more sativa, and certainly some more punch!!! I think it'll be fun to see those results. Actually, I've got some of memy selfandi's blackberry genetics here now, THAT would make for a more interesting pairing, I believe. We'll see...

Can't wait to hear a smoke experience from you ;)

cc

G

hazy ya say:D

hazy ya say:D

CC, havent ever had a haze, so dont know the smell, but this one has a sharp, pungent smell, not really earthy, sorta a heavy heated smell........wanna say spice like, but that aint it.

hey BG, shes gettin there, some time this week ill chop er down. lookin forward to how yours turns out.

CBF

edit: this plant has the same type of smell that came off a OGers skunk heavy critical mass. was a afghani type plant. in time ill get these aromas figured out, but damn when plants change aromas 3 times in a grow, little hard to figure um out.

CC, I bloom under a 1000W hps:D

Last edited:

Bodhi

Bomb diggity dank!!

Bomb diggity dank!!

Looking mighty fine there CBF :) I'm super stoked to pop these seeds..in fact I might build a smaller stealth grow-box to grow them in. I just don't have the room in my main boxes and it seems like a huge sativa I have going is taking over the flowering area.

I think you mentioned before that they are selfed beans which should theoretically mean females only. But is there a chance of getting a male? Have you gotten any males yet? I'll have to keep a great clone around for some time until I find a nice and stable, fruity strain to cross to her.

peace n' love
-sun

G

hey bodhi.........

hey bodhi.........

...........im goin to try and reveg this plant.

there is a chance of a male, but the odds are huge. if ya get one, guess Im goin to canada:D havent seen one in these. nieksin over on OG says he found one:confused: and yep, there selfed seed.

crazy composer is havin good luck with his, they have a hazy smell, with some berry aroma in there too.

CBF

The Herbalist

Starwberry Delicious

Starwberry Delicious

Nice grow cbf.....still can't wait to get my neon green thumb on one of the those clones.....Got me drooling on myself.......keep me posted

G

Seeds?
You GENERALLY don't get SC seeds.
D,the VT grower that I knew,made his seeds each year....for the following year's crop....and he gave my pal NR4me six or eight ,which he recently handed on to me.
I'll germ 'em shortly,and we'll see what we're dealing with....
I know D'd inbred it five years,and his peeps before him had it forever,and made their seeds all the same way....so it should be quite stable.
I smoked it,plenty,and it was definately unforgettably, STRAWBERRY :)

Cheers!

Latest posts

Latest posts