What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Never did SCROG but have experienced the same issue with small gauge plastic coated wire and LST'ing. Also those fuckers at the hardware store... have the cheap flimsy crap at the garden section. Then they have thicker way better "non-horticultural" plastic coated wire at another section, for a lower price!

For sure. Not a big risk for this grow at the moment but later on might want to make some pips with the ACE Honduras if I get a handsome fella and don't want any rogue hermie CBD / type III pollen around at that point.
pissed me off , it will grow with scar tissue now in that zone. like a cheese wire lol . my own fault for cheaping out

shiva82

with it set at 14 hours i should hopefully get plenty new growth still as she starts to flower. i will chop down an hour in a week

shiva82

today is the day of the pea . got loads of holes to cut out, dig prep and plant. just doing 4 tubs takes half an hour - 1 hour depending on if i'm toking or not , i have over 30 to do

shiva82

i can start thinking about planting beans soon too. runner bean , couldofbean , shouldofbean, climbing bean , beans on toast , multi bean , bean , beanie man

shiva82

start the day on muddy hay , then i will walk to the farm and get active

Attachments

• IMG_1445.JPG
    IMG_1445.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 10

shiva82

my ex made me breakfast once .... she knows i like a full english . i told her it was the shittest meal i have ever eaten, solid egg that i could bounce off the plate , undercooked cheap bacon, cold toast and microwaved beans. shocking. she never cooked for me again