What's new

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

the boveda kid
Hey fellas, hope you're all doing good so far.
Back from my trip to zee germans.
Nothing fancy to talk about weed wise so far, but unfortunately this wasnt even really the cause of my trip.
good times have been had anyways, good conversations, food, a bit of work, all nice and smooth.
i enjoyed walking the streets smokin a doobie here and there. ✌️❤️

GreenestBasterd

Hey fellas, hope you're all doing good so far.
Back from my trip to zee germans.
Nothing fancy to talk about weed wise so far, but unfortunately this wasnt even really the cause of my trip.
good times have been had anyways, good conversations, food, a bit of work, all nice and smooth.
i enjoyed walking the streets smokin a doobie here and there. ✌️❤️

shiva82

peach ozz x leb , sweet purple and serious6 can go to the swamp in a couple of weeks ....[ we have installed drainage and expanded the mound ]

at the polytunnel we will only flower the p.cheese x sudanese testers and a clone each of spacemonkey and chem x lemon

all identified males i will grow in isolation at my yard , or another location

all leb hybrids i will grow next year . still not met up with my ex partner to get my stash . not been feeling it , so i have stayed away and its a bit late now in the season. they will br grown next year

shiva82

1st ibuprofen i have had to drop in 12 months . my back has gone into total spasm and i can't stand up straight or sit down or do much .... got to go back to work in an hour and carry on regardless

over sleeping and weakening of body the trigger

shiva82

Keep on moving mate...

that single tablet has given me a touch more movement . i will crack on shortly .

the older we get , the harder it gets it seems

makes me respect those elders that get to way past retirement and still keep their shit together, still dress smart , look after themselves and keep everything in order

shiva82

i love that track by sabbath' warpigs' . spot on.... i just been reading current woke ozzie osbourne calling for mandated national service and enrolment for any war .... sold his soul, always money related . ozzy has become a war bacon . sad times