What's new

SHIIIIIIT!!!

Riddick

Why did the cable guy take off his shirt in your room ... ?

Damn cable guy came today and caught me with my pants down...i had my pipe out in plain view...then the guy asks to come in my room im like uhh...ok give me a sec...so i cover up my shit and let him in.... my room was smelling pretty fresh ....then he turns to me when in my room and says "smells good as fuck in here"...im like heh you caught me...hes like its cool man...

So what do you guys think? hook up...he seemed pretty chill..

I think you found a new BFF!

asstastic

im thinking you just made a friend
ive bought and sold shit on classifides and when i see a smoker i call them out and make a new friend
some guy bought a rc car from me and did the same thing that that guy did as soon as he walked in my room he noticed the smell of bud and simply said "you smoke" i reluctenly said ya cuz i was caught well he pulled out a bag and gave me a hand full
so chill the man did say it smelt good right? he must know quality when he see's it. that means hes chill to me

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Thats a common mistake for many growers. They assume since they cannot smell it no one else can. In fact your nose just got accustomed to the smell and it doesn't stand out. If you really want to check, go fill a small bag up with some coffee beans or grounds. Inhale nothing but the coffee air from the bag for a minute and go in. It'll reset your nose so to speak.

Awesome tip. Thank you!

bentom187

Veteran
my best buddy was a cable guy hes seen pounds hidden in basments before,he dosnt say anything hes actually more waorried about making it the f out, after seeing it.and another friend had a problem with his cable the guys came in and seen all sorts of herb out,we just asked if they could smoke and packed a few bowls no problems at all.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
I smoked out my cable guy, and the guys that cleaned my carpets. my gardeners grow "mota" too, and everyone around here seems to be a stoner of one degree or another. I wouldn't worry too much.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
sketchy but you arent running anything big so its no biggie...unless you are in a non med state maybe its better to cut your losses.

just keep it small at the current location, and start looking for a new place and next time install the damn cable before you start a grow!

Leon Brooks

i smoked out my cable guy when he set my stuff up. chill dude. i even sent him on his way with a gram of blue dream.

more stoners out there then you might think.

Latest posts

Latest posts