What's new

SHIIIIIIT!!!

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
Thats a common mistake for many growers. They assume since they cannot smell it no one else can. In fact your nose just got accustomed to the smell and it doesn't stand out. If you really want to check, go fill a small bag up with some coffee beans or grounds. Inhale nothing but the coffee air from the bag for a minute and go in. It'll reset your nose so to speak.

Yep, I pretty much dry my shit in an open area of the house and I can't smell a thing.

A friend walks in and they can smell it straight away, lesson 1 - ventilation!

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
Cable guys should work for the police, they would bust 90% more grows if they did.
Thankfully they do not.

My fun with cable guy.

I called to have some new equipment installed.
Vietnamese installer comes, looks at the room it goes in(right next to grow room)
Gets equipment from truck, comes back in, I'm following him chatting.
He says to me "it smells funny in here" I said, "yeah, my big pits still a puppy and has accidents sometimes" ( I thought he smelled piss) He's like "no, it smells herbal" Herbal, lmao! I said the girl above me smokes weed all day long, he laughed, and that was it.
Nothing ever came out of it.
Guy probably grew himself I thought, you know those Vietnamese are practically born growing.

I wouldn't worry to much.
I hear those guys see stuff pretty much everyday when their working.

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
ON the subject of smell, it's easy to get extremely desensitized to it.

I have a trusted friend come in and walk through every inch of the house once a month on "smell patrol" guys a human blood hound, if he says he can't smell anything, then no one can.

My cable incident was at an old house,

dwarfganja

Had the cable guy come to my pad yesterday as well. He had to run some new lines. He came in the am so I cooked a whole shit load of bacon right before he got here. Bacon smells up the whole house real nice!

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
He just wanted to smoke your trees. It's probably fine....I've never had a cable guy see growing eqpmt...but we've blazed with one or two. Shit, the plumber that we contract to snake our rental always gets smoked out by us....he's cool as fuck....just kind of a hillbilly, haha.

Everybody blazes....security threat is when cable guy sees that you grow or you appear to hustle for a lot of cash. Watch body language....if a motherfucker is casing your house out, getting to know it too well or asking wierd questions...then be worried. Felonies are rarely worth your closet....I'm sure i'ts happened, but he's probably just some goofy stoner cable dude.

R

rocky5

just been in the same boat the council were up doing the bathroom
so i had me room door shut ono block,plug ins the lot,
anyway the vent in the room got blocked up with the curtains (quick fix until they left)
and the smell started seeping out and i cant open the door to go in cause they will see
so i tell the wife to make them breakfast and tea all day just butter them up all day doll
is what i told her.
and we get chating to them, all young guys and the subject of drugs comes up.
one of them says i hate f------ smack heads but i dont bother with a smoke of green
if thats what your into and it was left at that.
but for my own rest of mind i have taken note of where they drink and i know who they hang with.
when i didnt have a grow on i would have a j with workers who came in and have been at parties when on monday morning bt and elecrical workers have been known to stay
for a while and enjoy the fun.
i guess your just lucky who you get in your house.
im not overly paranoid or worried about getting caught though if it happen it happens
but i try not to let it happen it would just be an incoveniance.

My roommate's parents show up without notice a little bit ago. He was freaking out cause the smell. I remembered a thread where somebody suggested cooking (or burning) bacon. He delayed them for a few minutes and by that time the whole place was saturated with the delicious smell of breakfast meat. Worked great.

I use bacon everytime workers come in and always keep some in the fridge. Saved me multiple times. And the workers are happy when you offer them some hot bacon :)

I realized that I had to run my carbon scrubber more than I was; I thought it had been on enough, but I wasn't the best judge of that it turned out.
damn fewl, that's like skimping on life support!

Lone Wolf

Veteran
yeah those cable guys are harmless... they value their jobs... and im sure they have all seen movies where rats get their kneecaps busted out

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
^Not only that...but they also go into a lot of rich people's houses and more than likely you're not on their wish list...should they be a thief anyways.

j242

Man you should have just smoked him out and been done with it. It is a bond that we all share and if someone wants to smoke with me, I am right there to toke up with them.

Cheers!

:D

Dojo

One of the boxes was messing up so I called him today to check it out...only it started working soon as we checked on it...lol long story short i wiped out my bong and toked him up...he told me some his encounters with other customers...funny one he told me about 2 hot ass spanish girls with some powered on thier noses and table when he was hookin up thier cable...lol

j242

One of the boxes was messing up so I called him today to check it out...only it started working soon as we checked on it...lol long story short i wiped out my bong and toked him up...he told me some his encounters with other customers...funny one he told me about 2 hot ass spanish girls with some powered on thier noses and table when he was hookin up thier cable...lol

See problem solved!

:D

Reminds me of the time the phone guy came by to check the lines. He was supposed to be outside the whole time, so I'm in my grow room watering up, and checking everything out. I turn around and he's standing in the doorway with this look on his face like, "sa-weet!" I had to kill him.

LOL. Just kidding.

E

el Dream Reader

That's cool that you smoked him out. I was a satellite guy for years and saw at least a dozen grows. It was never a big deal for me I just went about my business. I'm one of the lucky few who can fix anything that goes wrong with a house, so I don't use service people. Even in rentals I just fix things myself and say nothing about it, my landlords loved me.

Dojo

Yeah I should of known....I was a mover a long time ago...and beilive me i saw it ALL....being a mover in sin city you can imagine all the storys i have ;p

Btw i smoked some mexi brick with him...im sure he was sad i didnt break out the good shit...seeing as how my good shit will not be done till 8 weeks ;p

Latest posts

Latest posts